instagram/ Self hatred

I hate it.

Okay personally I don't use it but obviously I've heard and went on it a few times myself.

So my biggest problem with instagram is these "black girl beauties" and "black girl winning" accounts.

They might as well say "BIRACIAL LIGHT SKIN GIRLS WITH LOOSELY CURLED AFROS"

Like no.

If you're going to dedicate a page or account or whatever to black girls then do it right and include random cute black girls of all skin shades and enough with this fake afro bullshit. Our hair isn't really that loosely curled. No I mean, sure there are alot of different types of curls but why not embrace them all instead of the white washed ones?

AND ANOTHER THING,

why are black girls so intent on looking lighter skinned than they are in pictures?

Okay so this a conversation that actually took place between a friend and I:

Friend: let's take a selfie!

Me: cool *cuz im always down for selfies*

*takes ten selfies*

Friend: YIKES!

Me: bitch weh I look cute in that!

Friend: only cuz u look lighter than me! Ugh EW I LOOK SO DARK IN THAT!!1!

Me: ....ok let's take some more?

Friend: ONLY if I stand in front of you so the light catches me better. You're lighter than me so you'll look better either way!!1!

I hope its evident that I am no longer friends with this particular child.

Bitch no.

Is that supposed to be a compliment? Don't say you're #teammelanin if you're actually #teamsellout ok? Ok.

Basic bitches got me zayning and shit.