The Bad Boy Met His Match

Eva's POV

I stand there, looking in the mirror, staring at my long tan legs.

My almost naked torso bending left and right as I tried to get a better look. I got a tattoo yesterday. It's perfect.

I grab a shirt out of my closet, at random, and delicately put it on. I'm the punk of my family, yet I don't look the part. I'm rich, and dress nicely.

My tattoo cannot be seen unless I allow. Which I won't. I have a reputation, and I plan to keep it. I might look harmless, but the wrong words, can get you killed. I put on matching shorts and shoes, and head out of my home.

I take a walk down the west coast, enjoying my silence, when I see familiar faces. A smile breaks my perfect façade, as I begin to run. When I reach my destination, I look at the 4 beautifully transformed people in front of me.

"Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam." I greet them with my heavily russian accent..

One direction has finally gone rogue and decided to be a punk band. They don't tour much, and decided to call Cali, home.

"Eva!! We missed you!" The scream in sync. They all mad rush me to hug me.

When the greetings are over, I ask the question that's been on my mind for a while.

"Where's Harold" I say venomously.

They look at each other in shock. Ever since they decided to "punk" themselves, harry has been MIA. They have seen him a couple times I know.

"Well... He didnt want to come down with us today... So... He is at the house." Liam answered. Ah, Liam. I could always count on you to be straight forward with me.

"Oh. The boy is more trouble than he's worth." I say aloud.

They look at me in shock.

"I'm kidding." I say laughing.

Relief floods their faces, and they begin to laugh too.

"I still don't like the egotistical jerk." I say.

"Understandable. He can be too much at times. Hopefully you two can work something out though." Zayn says.

"No promises." I say with a smile. They smirk.

"So Eva," my name rolls off nialls tongue, "would you like to eat dinner at our house tonight?"

"Sure, but the jerk better keep his hands off of me." I say knowing it won't happen.

"No promises." Louis says with a smirk, mocking me, and my accent. I smile and lightly punch him in the arm. Well, I thought I hit him lightly.. He fell to the ground, but quickly popped back up.i have him a look that said oops? He smiled and nodded. Apology accepted.

"What time?" I say looking at Niall.

"5." I look at my watch. 4:27. Ok. I can do this.

"Ok.. Ill be there... Soon.." And with that I take off running. I have no time to get ready. Well.. This is going to be one interesting night.