Chapter 10: i had to beg.. And so i did.

Harrys POV

How could I not kiss her? She's fucking gorgeous. I mean.. It's been a battle of self control to keep my hands off her. Now... I really don't have to. She's mine. All mine. I won't do a damned thing to jeopardize that. I finally have what I want. And I won't let anyone take her away.

.

Eva's POV

We (me and harry) were lying on the couch cuddled up, watching a movie, and just enjoying each others company. You can't imagine how happy I am to belong to someone again. I know it's most women's demeanor to NOT be property and to make that very clear. I prefer to BE property. To be punished. To obey, and not command. Reece has alot to blame for that. He made me feel safe. Really safe.. Even in my darkest days.

*FLASH BACK. (suggestive material, drugs, alcohol)*

I was walk into Reece's "office" of sorts. I climbed up into his lap, I was about 15. He had already taken my virginity ... I was by no means a virgin then, with the sex slave and such, and he decided it was time for me to learn my place in his life.

"Eva... I'm going to teach you a very important lesson. It's about what happens when you don't obey... Ok?" He asked feigning innocence, and slightly slurring his words. He was drunk. I knew I had no choice, if I refused, this would hurt all that much more. I sighed inwardly, and faked a smile, and simply nodded, not trusting my voice.

He led me out and lit up (smoked weed) as we walked back to his house. When we entered, I took a deep breath, inhaling the scents of my love. He always smelled so good, almost.... Edible. He made my mouth water.

"Eva... Sweet sweet Eva. Come. Sit on that chair." He said pointing to a lonesome chair sitting in the middle of an empty room. I walked over and I sat, doing only as directed.

"Place your arms beside the legs of the chair." Again, I did as commanded. He took out two pairs of hand cuffs, and cuffed each hand to the chair, snugly, not giving me any room to move my hands. He walked a fair bit away from me and slid off his shoes. Then he took off his socks, and slightly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing perfectly chiseled muscles, and easily perfected tattoos. I immediately knew what was going to happen. He was going to make me beg. Ultimately making me know he was superior. I was weak, therefore I had to beg. And so I did.

*Flashback is fading out of her mind.*

"Eva..... Eva..... EVA" harry said snapping me back into reality. Who knew. I miss those times. Harry isn't one to be possessive, controlling, alpha male-ish.. And that's what I need.

"What... What do you need Harry?" I say sighing, using a bit of attitude since he brought me back to a solemn reality. I missed Reece more than my parents, family, friends. More than I would ever miss harry. And the sad part is, I think he knows he will never compare... And it's breaking him.

_________________________________________________________________

•sorry it's short. I'm tired, sore, cut, bruised, and everything else.

•I have no idea where I'm going with this story, so kik me some ideas for the plot please. @hazzysboo

•Vote

•comment

•Share

•Follow

•something

•ignore <most people will>

You guys break my heart and put it back together all the time.

Ok.. Until next time!! <not tomorrow>

Byeeeeeeee !! :)

.

~Savannah :)