Chapter 3: Last time I checked you were enjoying it.

Warning: sexual content. Not very graphic, but it has sexual content. Next chapter I will do a recap of the main points leaving out the sexual content for any viewers who don't like this. If you are uncomfortable with sexual content please comment and let me know. Or if you want more, comment too. Ok. Now here's the story :)

______________________________

Eva's POV

As we say down for dinner, my luck held out. I was sat right next to harry.

He just thinks he's a punk. Well lets see how well this baby plays.

As soon as harry is focused on the conversation and was really engaging, I sent a wink Liam's way, letting him know something was about to happen.

I slowly slid my hand on to his knee and squeezed gently. His speech stuttered at first, but then went back to normal.

He gave me a quick side glance. And if looks could kill, id be dead. A gave an innocent back, playing with him further.

When he got back into the next conversation, I slowly moved my hand up his leg, and rubbed everywhere but where he wanted it most.

I could feel the bulge in his tight ass pants beginning to grow more more.

I was teasing him to the max. One of his hands reached down to guide my hand to where he needed it.

As soon as his hand was going to grab mine, I stopped and moved my hand back down to his knee.

I leaned over and whispered, "patience. Everytime you try to move my hand, or make me go faster, I start over." And leaned back to my chair and started the slow process again.

"Eva... Have you gotten any tattoos?" Zayn asks.

"Um.. You haven't seen it yet?" I ask laughing, my hand stalling right before it got the the tent in harrys pants. He groaned. And to think I was actually going to pleasure him.

"Quiet harry. No need for that." I say moving my hand back down to his knee. He sighed.

"Um. No.. Where is it?" Niall says,the others agreeing. How have they not seen it? Oh, my hair is covering it.

"Well, tomorrow, meet me at my house at 12 and we will go swimming and you will see it." I say..

I finally decided to give harry what he wants. His hard on has to be in pain. His pants are awfully tight.

"Ok." All the boys agree. "I can't wait. Is it big?" Louis asks. I start laughing, rubbing harrys crotch.

"Yeah. Yeah it's big." I manage to get out, my words having a double meaning, I hear harry moan.

"Silly boy. Ill let you get away with that one, but no more." I say directing my speech to harry. He nods mutely.

His eyes closed and he scrunched up his nose.. He was close. Poor boy. This is going to be painful.

I quickly, and discreetly unbutton and unzip his pants and then slightly pull down his boxers and take his member in my hand.

I take my napkin off my lap and wrap it around little harrys head. Well, there's nothing little about little harry.

I move my hand quickly up and down, and back up again.

He soon climaxed, silently might I add. And when he was done, and had recovered, he fixed himself the best he could.

We talked for another 20 minutes until Niall was done and then we moved into the Living room.

Harry excused himself, and tugged me along with him.

As soon as we got up to his room, I was pushed against the wall and his lips attacked my neck.

"That was a bold move Eva. Very dangerous." He growled between sucking on my neck.

"Last time I checked, you were enjoying it." I panted. It was majorly turning me on.

It took every last bit of my strength, but I pushed him off and opened the door, and turned and said, "get changed styles."

I turned back smirking and ran down the stairs, to face 4 very confused faces.

"Don't ask." Is all I say, before turning to go to the door.

"Ill see you tomorrow, around noon. Don't be late." I say to the boys.

"Bye harry. Don't be late tomorrow. You know what happens when you are." I yell, smirking slightly.

The boys laughed, well aware of what happened at dinner.

"Bye Eva. We will see you and your tattoo tomorrow." Harry said as he descending the stairs.

Laughing slightly, I walked out the door, into the cool Cali night.