Chapter 19:

Harrys POV:

Well fuck. She isn't coming back.. I just know it.

I lost her

I need her.

.

Does she want me to to move on? Or stay stuck.. Possibly wait a year to move on like she did? But god look how well that went for her... I will go look for her when she cools down. But will it be too late? Kade can find her... Dimitri can too..

Britt (her sister) could find her ..

I need her.

And she doesn't need me.

Eva's POV:

I ran. I ran until I could see the old water tower. I reached the bottom and looked up. I grabbed the rusty ladder rungs and flew up. When I reached the top, I looked at my hands, liquid crimson flowed freely from the palms. I wipes them on my dark jeans and sat down, not caring the boards were breaking. I looked up at the sky for hours. I pointed out constellation after constellation. I talked to people that weren't there, I lost my mind and gained it back over and over.

I finally decided that I was going to end it all. I couldn't do it anymore.

I stepped to the edge and climbed over the rail. I looked down.

Death is easy.

Death is painless.

Death is... Forever.

If I am going to die, I was doing this right. I climbed back over the railing and climbed down, my hands numb with pain.

I ran again to the old forgotten cemetery.

I sat down by Reece.

I stood up again. I looked at the heavens.

"WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME. WHY. WE COULD BE .... WE COULDVE BEEN.... We could be happy." My voice broke on the last word. Happy. Am I happy? No... No I'm not. Nor will I ever be. Never will I let myself be happy. NEVER.

I grabbed a rock and threw it where Reece lay beneath.

I dropped to my knees and sobbed.

"I'm sorry. God I'm so sorry. I was a sorry excuse for a girlfriend.

We could've been married.

We would be married.

The day before he, um, died, he proposed. A promise ring of sorts.

"I-i- I'm so sorry. I will join you soon." I got up and began to walk out.

I grabbed my phone and called harry.

He picked up on the first ring, and by the quality I knew I was on speaker.

"Eva where in the HELL are you?!" Someone screamed.

"Oh fuckin stop. You don't even care. None of you do. Give up the act." I bellowed. They were already pissing me off.

"Now shut up and listen.

I am dying. Soon. I will be DEAD.

You can't stop it, don't even try.

I want out. I will get out. With or without your help.

Stay out of my way.

I will be out of yours soon.

Oh and harry?" I said innocently

"Um.. Yes Eva.?" He replied in that delicious voice.

"Fuck you." Then I hung up, the last thing I heard was a sob. A gasp. An inhale of discomfort and pain.