Chapter 12: princess?

.Eva'a POV:

I led harry down different alleyways all of which lead to the old building I called home. My hand was intertwined with Harrys, and I was ok with that. I saw out of the corner of my eye harry was fidgeting immensely.

"You used to live here?" He asked astounded. What? Not every pretty face has a good home...

"Yes. Yes I did. I love it here... I almost wish I could move back.. But I can't." I said defensively.. Apparently he caught on to the fact I don't appreciate being ridiculed Like so, and so he dropped the topic.

I stopped I front of a door, and looked around to see if anyone was coming, and no one was. Not that I cares, but I didn't want to have to beat anyone up at the moment. I stepped inside with harry in tow.

"Dimka? Charlie? Kade?" I called out to my 3 friends I hadn't seen since the death. I saw Dmitri peek his head around the corner to scope out who had called. As soon as our eyes met, he rushed over and pulled me into a bear hug. I tensed, and then relaxed into the hug when I remembered who it was I was hugging.

"Princess.. You've returned." I nodded silently. I was being overwhelmed with emotion, remembering the first time Reece kissed me, the first (and notably last) time I was sold. The look in Reeces eyes was heartbreaking but I pulled through for both of us. I heard harry shuffle behind us, so I pulled away to introduce Dimka before harry goes mad.

"Harry," I said walking over to side hug him, "this is Dmitri. He might as well be my brother." I laughed as I saw relief flood his face. No more competition for harry.

"Where's kade and Charlie?" I asked finally noticing the absence of my bros. Dimka looked down at his shoes and said,"you've been gone for a long time." Hinting at the same fate Reece had shared. I fell to the floor. I was about to start sobbing, I was thinking of ways to not, but then Dmitri, the idiot he is, started laughing. I stood up, and stalked over to Dmitri, and punched him square in the jaw. His face snapped to the side, then back to look at me. He looked pissed.

"YOU KNOW I DONT JOKE WITH DEATH DMITRI. ARE YOU THAT BLOODY STUPID?" I yelled beyond furious. He looked guilty. He had struck a deadly nerve and he knew he had pushed it. He knows he has to take what's coming like man, he brought this in himself.

"You bastard. I should leave now and just disappear. You know you couldn't find me. No matter how hard you tried. You're just a little bitch. You think that after a year, JOKES would be ok ? I don't think after 30 years it would be ok." I spit at him. He flinches my words like venom.. I start pacing the floor trying to figure out what to do to him. Around here, when you do something you know isn't right, you get punished. It's a rule.

"I will be generous, and let you decide what to do to you." I looked at him. He sighed.

"Wait.... You are going to PUNISH him?!" Harry yelled. He doesn't understand.

"It's how it works, I'm an ass and a man. I can take it." Dimka said. My anger flushed quick. I was no longer angry, just broken. I sighed, and Dimka looked up, I had stopped pacing. And I sat down on the floor, legs tucked under me, with my hands covering my face. I looked up at Dmitri.

"You're punishment is you have to make dinner." I say smiling. He blew out a sigh of relief. "And you have to give me one of your famous back massages.. I missed those." I say laughing. I've been so tense lately I can hardly stand.

"Right on. I can do that." He said as Kade and Charlie came down.

"Princess?!" They both yelled in unison.

"The one and only." I say laughing. I got tackled to the ground by the two massive boys and we all caught up as Dimka made dinner.

"Ok so there are two reasons why I came here today." I said grabbing everyone's attention.

"I need you guys to tell Harry everything. He deserves to know. I am going to take a walk while you do so.. I don't want to hear my past repeated again." And with that I walked out of the building. "YOU HAVE AN HOUR" I yelled over my shoulder. I heard Charlie chuckle before going into the solemn details of my life.

~1 hour later~

I walked back into the building I once called home, and saw the boys all chatting casually. I went an plopped down into harrys lap.

I looked up into harrys eyes, and he stared down at me with Pity. I leapt to my feet.

"No!! No no no. You cannot look at me like that. NO. NO THAT WILL RUIN EVERYTHING." I screamed at harry. Everyone jumped. Kade came and took my arm and led me away from Harry for a minute.

He took me to the corner in the furthest part of the room.

"What way did he look at you?" He whispered.

"Pity. There was pity." I whispered back violently disturbed. The last guy who looked at me with pity, was Reece. It was also mixed with love, but pity none the less.

Kade led me back over to harry.

"Ok. Yeah, no harry. Don't do that." And then he sat back down.

"What else did you need. You said you had two things you needed." Charlie said, breaking the awkward silence. I sat up. This is going to go over as well as a snowball in hell.

"I want back in." I said.

Their eyes widened. All but harrys.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked confused.

"She means she want back in our way of life. Before well... Um.... Yeah." Kade said, answering for me. Harrys eyes widened with realization.

"ABSOULUTELY NOT." He screamed.

"I can do what I want to Harold." I said calmly.

"Not this." He said using a failing attempt at calm.

"I hate to break it to you guys but... Reece left us orders that if Eva ever moved on, and came back later, and said she wanted back in, not only to let her, but Eva technically now owns the business.." Dimka said cautiously .

"I'm getting back in." I looked at harry.

"To hell you are!" He said getting up screaming at me.

"You think you own me. You don't. You don't know anything. NOTHING NOT A THING HARRY. You may know about my past, but what about the things not even they knew? Huh? Ever think about that?" I screamed.

I ran over to the door, and called over my shoulder. "Ill be back, but don't wait up." I said running out into the streets, running far and fast, to an old hiding place no One knew.

________________

Kade's POV

I saw harry attempt to go after her but I stopped him.

"You won't find her. She will be back. But I do know one thing. If Eva doesn't want to be found, she never will be."

He looked defeated, so I put on some tea, and then pulled out the whiskey I always had on hand.

When the tea was done, I poured two cups and then splashed some whiskey in. I handed one to harry, and he drank it slowly.

"I don't know what to do." He said.

"Honestly, I don't think there's anything that even I could do" I said sitting down beside him, to wait for our Princess to come home.