Chapter 8: Slut?

Eva's POV:

I walked over to the window, peering out at the ocean, the waves crashing down on the sands. I felt for those sand. Having all that they know always crashing down on them, mercilessly. I was always in their place. For once, just once, I would like to have been in Reece's place. the ring leader, the holder of power. The one who can change fate, holding lives in my hands.

"You know I am not going to hurt you." I say hurt. The boys had stayed on the other side of the room ever since they had learned about Reece. I had told them everything, the sex slave, the punishments, the giving himself up for me to live, everything. Why did I do that? Because Harry told me he was ready. he was going to give up everything for me, even if I wasn't willing to give up my life for him.. yet. He seemed confident that I would soon love like I loved before. If that's what he really thought, then he is delusional. I could never love anyone like I loved Reece. I wont let myself. I know he would want me to love again, but I feel as though that would be betraying him. I feel as though I would be punished, and I cannot do that.

"Right. and we should believe the slut, why?" Louis asked. I turned around, furious.

"Slut? SLUT? Calling me, the unwilling VICTIM, A SLUT?" I yelled. He just barked up the wrong tree. And the realization was drawn on every inch on his face. "I might have said I wasn't going to hurt you, and I wont, without good reason. Oh, and Louis?" I asked making my voice sickly sweet. He looked up, ashamed and afraid. He has a perfectly good reason to be afraid. "You have given me a perfectly good reason to hurt you." He gulped. "Louis?" I said, not really wanting to hurt him, but knowing full well I could.

"Yes Eva?" He said unsure.

"Run." and that's all I took for him to bolt out of the living room and up into his room upstairs. I sighed and walked over to the couch, and sat down, closing my eyes, suddenly extremely tired. The effect of the drug was wearing off. I wished longingly for another one.

"I should go." I said, trying not to fall asleep as I stood up.

"I will make sure he gets home alright." Harry said. I nodded. I was going to go home and smoke a bit more, but if Harry wants to go, I am in no shape to stop him.

"Harry... If you don't want to see drugs or smell the smoke, let someone else take me home" I mumbled. He shook his head.

"It will be fine. I am going to go grab some clothes. I will not leave you alone tonight while you are on drugs." I nodded, I wanted him to stay any way.

"I'm going to do more. today is the anniversary of his death." I said brokenly. He sighed sadly, but nodded. He couldn't blame me. last year, my life was perfect, I had him, and I was fine. Now he is dead, and I am alone.

When we reached the house I went into the kitchen and grabbed my hookah machine and the flavor of weed I wanted. (A/N: I don't know if this is real, with the weed flavors anyway, but just go with it."

I set it up, and took the nozzle and inhaled the raspberry flavor, the calm taking over my senses. I leaned back and hit something hard. I looked up and saw I was sitting on Harry's lap. I went to get off, since he doesn't like the smell or the drug, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me back down onto his lap and then he snuggled his face into the crook of my neck.

We stayed in that position for hours, I continually smoked the hookah and only got up to get more when the other flavor ran out. we stayed silent, no words needing to be spoken. I cried, and cried, memories of Reece flashing through my head. it was no use to try to stop the tears, every time I tried to stop them an inhuman wail came from me, and I erupted into tears again, so I just let the silent drops slide down my face. With each tear that fell, another memory came.

I didn't want to be with Harry, no one should have to see this, but he said he wouldn't have it any other way. And for that I was grateful. As much as I didn't want him there to see this side of me, I needed him here with me. I needed comfort that I thought only Reece could give but I soon began to realize harry could give to me too.

And that was all I really needed to know. I inhaled the rest of the substance and then I hung up the nozzle and then put away the machine. I took Harrys hand and we walked up stairs and into my bedroom.

"I'm sorry I'm so messed up Harry" and with that I let sleep over come me.

Harrys POV

"I'm sorry I'm so messed up Harry" she said, then she fell asleep in my arms. My poor Eva, she was so tired. and no matter what she believes, I don't think she is messed up. Not at all. I just think she is used to things that Reece told her were normal and ok like drugs and selling your body. I don't believe in that, but if that what she likes and does, to hell with my beliefs, I will support her. No matter what. I am not going to buy her drugs, but if she can get the money, then she can have the drugs. I wont try to stop her in the habits she already has, but I will not let her start any more. As long as she isn't doing any major drugs like Cocaine and Meth, I don't have a problem with her doing them.

"I love you Eva. More than you will ever know." I said, laying down beside her and pulling her onto my chest and wrapping her shaking body in my arms, and I let sleep over come me too.