Chapter 10-ish

Sam and Dean woke up with a gasp. They were laying in their shared motel room back in Kansas.

"Were we just?" Sam started, turning to Dean.

Dean have a slow nod. "Yeah..." He murmured while thinking: This was before I went into Cas' room. Before I saw his wings...before I touched his mind... "This has got to be one of Gabriel's tricks right?"

"Correct-o Dean-o!" Gabriel's voice sounded out of no where." Now this is where the real fun begins." A snap was heard before Sam disappeared.

"Sam? Sam! What'd you do with Sam you son of a bitch?!"

"Ooooo Dean's feeling a little feisty today. Let's see if we can't work out that frustration shall we?!" Dean beard a snap before everything went black. He awoke to the sound of someone calling his name. "Dean. Dean, wake up."

Deans eyes shot open to reveal Castiel standing above him. "Cas?"

"You were yelling at Gabriel in your sleep...are you okay?" Dean sat up and looked around. He was sitting in a king-sized bed in an actual bedroom. No cheep rooms. No wired smells. No weird mystery stains on the carpet. Just a regular bedroom complete with two bedside tables on either side of the bed, a dresser, and a connected bathroom. Dean wiped his hand on the navy blue comforter and looked out of the matching window curtains.

"Dean?" Castiel snapped Dean out of his trance.

"Yeah? Oh um," Dean cleared his throat, "yeah. I'm okay. Cas, where are we?" Castiel tilted his head and squinted his eyes in confusion.

"W-we're home Dean."

"Home? 'Home' where?" Dean looked at Castiel as he sat down on the bed I front of Dean.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Castiel leaned forward and felt Dean's forehead with the back of his hand. Dean pushed Castiel's hand down.

"Castiel what is going on? Whose house  are we in?"

"Dean...this is our house...w-we're married, remember?"