Chapter 9

"Gabriel? I-I thought you were dead..." Sam trailed off, the lap top long forgotten.

"Well obviously not Sammoose! I'm here to stay. So what have you too bird brains done now to get Gadreel on your tail?"

"How are you alive? We watched Lucifer gank your ass back in Hotel Hell." Dean asked. By now the brothers have stood up and approached Gabriel.

"Come on guys. I'm a Trickster. It's literally in the name." Gabriel snapped his fingers and suddenly the boys were in an old warehouse.

"Dean." Sam said looking around.

"I know." Dean replied solemnly. It was the same warehouse Gabriel had took them when he trapped them in a reality TV loop. Sam still had flashbacks of...unpleasant soreness in some...tender areas. It was also the same place where they found out that Gabriel was an archangel.

Why have you brought us here Gabriel?" Dean demanded.

"Because I'm here to save your ass." He slowly walked over to the boys. "Gadreel is one bad guy. In fact, he's the bad guy of Heaven. He's been in the big house since The Garden."

"Hold on." Dean interrupted, "Gadreel was in angel lock down? Tall fences, crappy food, and guards; the while nine yards?"

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "No you dim wits. Heaven is far worse. Worse than The Cage 'dad' put Dear old Luci in. There, you're tortured daily. Your wings are painfully stripped from your body and then you're healed just to start over again. They take your memories and...they alter them. They inject pain in every single sub-atomic part of your being. Hell would be better than that..." Suddenly Gabriel clapped his hands together. "Well so much for all of that surprising mumbo jumbo! Who's ready for some real fun?!"

Then with a snap of his fingers, the boy vanished.