The One Where Dean Remembers? / Surprise! It's Cas!

After rummaging through some drawers and the closet, Dean found some clothes - a red plaid button up shirt over a black Metallica tee and some jeans - and sat on the side of the bed. He saw a picture of Cas and him on the bedside table.  He picked it up and looked at it, desperately trying to remember. It was Cas and Dean both in suits, smiling at each other. He looked so happy and so beautiful. Dean thought. They both did.

"That was our wedding day." Castiel spoke from the doorway holding two cups of coffee. "The burgers will be done in a few minutes. I figured you wanted some coffee." He hesitantly walked into the room. Dean slid over so Castiel could sit next to him.

"When did we get married?" Dean handled the picture back to Castiel. Castiel flipped it over and popped the back off of the frame. He slid the picture out of the frame and gave it to Dean.

"Look on the back." Cas said as he set the frame back down on the dresser.  Dean flipped the picture over to see a date scribbled on the back in his hand writing.

"That's the day—"

"The day I tried to kill you..." Dean interrupted Cas.

"No. Well yeah, that too. But Dean, it's the day we first met."

"But," Dean looked at Cas, " wouldn't we have met in Hell?" Castiel laughed. "What?" Dean asked cluelessly.

Castiel smiled. "We argued about this very same thing when we were trying to pick a day." Castiel laughed again. A small, remembering laugh. "You said that it should have been the day I raised you from perdition. But I argued against it since you didn't remember it." He gave a small happy, but sad smile. "Do you remember Dean?" Castiel said looking into Deans eyes. The smile slowly faded away.

"N-No...I don't. I'm sorry, Cas..." Dean looked away from Castiel's broken-hearted face.

"Oh...it's okay Dean." Cas turned away and set the picture down beside the frame. He paused. Trying to secretly wipe away a tear, he rose.  "I-I should go check on dinner." Castiel tried to walk away when Dean suddenly grabbed his arm. Cas was surprised and turned around to find Dean standing only a few inches away from him.

"Cas..."

I don't know why I did that. Dean spoke telepathically to Cas. I just know you're upset. I don't want you to be upset, Bumblebee. Dean stepped closer to Cas, their noses only a couple inches apart.

Dean...

Shhh. Dean wiped away Castiel's tears. It's okay Bumblebee, I'm here. Castiel's eyes suddenly went wide with realization.

Dean! You called me Bumblebee! You didn't call me that until our honeymoon! Remember? We sat in a meadow and I watched the bees! You called me Bumblebee that night! Remember?! Castiel was smiling. Dean just stood there confused. His head was beginning to spin and hurt. Dean? Cas asked worriedly before Dean collapsed on the floor, unconscious.

"Dean!"

————————————

Gabriel watched his "brother" caring for the Hunter. "Hmm...interesting." Gabriel then appeared in front of a bunch of little tv screens where you could see Cas putting Dean in a bed and worry. None of its real, of course. Gabriel thought. He sat down in a rolling office chair that appeared out of nowhere. He pushed against the desk and rolled to the other side of the screens. There, you could see a sleeping Sam lying on a motel room bed.

"What are we going to do with you Sammich?" Gabriel sat back scheming. He wasn't sure why he was so fond of the giant Moose.

"Gabriel." A deep, gravelly voice said.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my precious little baby brother." Gabriel turned around. "Hello Castiel."

"Gabriel what have you done to Sam and Dean?" Castiel demands as he walks towards the screens.

"I'm just saving their ass while you run from Gadreel and Metatron." Gabriel smirked. "So what did you do this time Cassie-wassie?"

"Nothing Gabriel...."

"You know I can tell when you're lying, right? I'm a trickster. It's what I do."

Castiel sighed. "I went to Heaven," Gabriel sat up. "To try to find help. To try to find out what Gadreel and Metatron want with me. She took me to Ezekiel...and he told me my future, Gabe. Gabriel gestured to a chair that appeared out of no one. Castiel slumped down.

"What did he say?"

" 'That whom is Marked will bring the destruction of Heaven and the rise of Hell.' The same thing he said when we were young. They say it's me. Metatron got Gadreel on his side and they came to Earth looking for me. For Sam and Dean. They want to kill me. No matter the cost."

"Cassie..."

"They're sending a team after Sam and Dean. Keep them hidden." Cas interrupted.

"You're not going to do anything stupid, are you?"

Castiel just vanished.

********* A/N*********
Heyo! I updated! Finally!! My story has gone in so many different directions XD I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. Anyways. Vote and Comment please :3