Chapter Nineteen

I finally woke up what seemed to be an hour, I fluttered my eyes open. Ron, Hermione, and Harry all exchanged glances and looked to me.

"What happened?" I said sitting up in my bed.

"Y-you passed out,"she said sitting on my bed.

"I know that," I said as I went to get up.

"Madam Pomfrey says once you wake up she needs to check your blood pressure and you can go," Ron said as I nodded

"Then where is she?" I groaned," I have a fennec fox to take care of!"

"Here I am," Said a voice walking over to my bed, "Now if you sit still I will get that looked at right now."

"Alrighty, this won't hurt will it?" I asked.

"No, not at all," She said as she opened a bag. There were lots of potions and doctrine stuff. She pushed me onto a table as she was analyzing my arm.

I looked at Harry a smile appeared on his face. "Hey," I said as I grabbed his hand.

"Hey,"he said back.

"Thanks for being here for me."

"It's nothing. I mean you are my sister," He chuckled.

She put her wand to my throat to my arm to take my blood pressure. I tried to stay still and calm. It was quite easy since I was still so tired. Once I was done I went to my room, I had to await Joy to come back so I wouldn't walk to my common room alone because I may "wonder".

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning in my safe and warm bed. Sydney, Joy, and Kris were laying in there bed still asleep. They looked lifeless.

I put on my jersey with my robe and ran downstairs to see the whole team there. I was the only girl in the group.

"So, the stradedgey for today, win!" Marcus said pulling us into a huddle.

"Um, thats not really a stradedgey more like uh-um a goal," I said speaking up.

I heard a scoff as someone rolled their eyes at me.

"Fine, just win!" Marcus said with a face of disgust, "now you know to try and knock everyone on the opposing team off their brooms!" He said grabbing my hand and putting it on the stack. He still never let go of it.

Everyone yelled as they ran to the feild. I walked though, I needed my energy. While I was walking I noticed Hagrid, he was carrying something. It looked a lot like a broom. I quickly ran over to him. The game didn't start for another hour anyways.

"Hagrid," I said, he jumpped, and turned around quick.

"Nova! Long time no see," he was still hidding the broom behinde his back.

"You're going to my game right?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I'll see yeh later, but before yeh go out there I'd like you to have this," he pulled the broom out and gave it to me.

"Hagrid thank you, I actually was using one of the brooms from the closet," I said. He nodded and made me go off to the field.

People were already there. I noticed one thing in the Slytherin seats, Draco was sitting very front. It wasn't long till the game started.

Madam Hooch walked out to the field. I looked at Harry who was floating in front of me, I shot a smile at him as he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Now I want to have a clean game, No fighting!" She screamed her voice echoed across the field making the everyone hear her. She opened the box standing next to her, the snitch was released as were the other balls. I fallowed the snitch with my eyes as it flew around Harry and I. She blew her whistle my team chased after what they were supposed to. When Harry and I couldn't find the snitch we decided to sit there.