Chapter Twenty-Nine

Like I said I would I waked over to Draco, who was now motioning me over. I couldn't bare to look in his eyes. I finally got over there to him. Maybe Fred was right. Maybe I could be friends with him, but that would be later. Right now, I need to talk to him about his problem.

"Nova, I was wondering if you'd give me an-"

"Shut up! And let me talk!" I screamed, "how could you be so heartless?"

"W-What do you mean?" He asked.

"Malfoy, what I mean is that I don't like you," I sighed, "at least I don't think I do anymore."

"Look at me Nova," I turned around to him, "what do you mean you don't know?"

"What I mean is with you constantly popping up, I have no room to even think if I consider you as someone I'd like. You keep popping up and make me want to hate you," I said.

"F-Fine! This means were enemy's then, eh, Potter?" He asked.

"I'm not saying that, I just need space, Malfoy," I said I felt a tear leave my eye, I never wanted to do this but I have to.

"You need to grow up if you want to be with me, constantly hating my brother isn't going to help you. Maybe we just shouldn't talk for now, I'll see you next semester," I said as I walked away.

"Good, I don't have to worry about that load anymore!" He hissed. That was it, a ton of tears fell out of my eyes all at once. I ran over to the Gryffindor table, and sat next to Hermione and Harry. The both made me feel better as Hermione patted my back and Harry was rubbing my head.

"Nova?" Hermione spoke, "Malfoy's a jerk, you know its good you did that."

"Ya,I-I guess," I sighed.

"S-So does that mean you don't like him anymore?" Ron asked.

I didn't want to say yes I still love him but I don't want to lie to my friends. I don't now what to say.

"Ronald!" Hermione hissed.

"I actually don't know, I just need time. However some other guy caught my eye, and I think I may see him sometime today, to tell him how I feel."

"Bloody hell!" Ron swore as Hermione slapped his shoulder.

"What has Weasel Bee done now?" I herd a sly voice say. I looked up to see none other then Draco.

"What do you want now Malfoy?" I hissed.

"Just looking at the Slytherin disgrace and her blood trader boyfriend, Mud-blood best friend and the worst her bloody stupid brother!"

I stood up, "leave you snake." I hissed. He smirked and walked away.I sat there as the questions zoomed around my head.

"Thanks, you guys for everything this year, I wouldn't have made it through this year if I didn't have you guys and Hermione," I smiled at her.

"Don't mention it," Ron said, "So. We're leaving in a few days." He was trying to change the subject, same old Ron.

"Yeah," I said, "I'm gonna miss it here. With all the magic and the trouble times." I smiled again remembering all the good times, my smile soon faded as I remembered Draco and my kiss. I'll never feel that kiss again. It was heartbreaking to let go of, but I did deserve better.

"Promise me you'll write?"I asked Hermione who nodded. She knew I was spending the summer with Harry and his our aunt and uncle. "And you Ron?"I asked.