Chapter Twenty

I sat in the grass letting Geronimo run around and play as I heard some chuckling coming my way. It was the twins. Their red hair shinned as they came and sat next to me. They both stood next to me as we took in the scenery.

"So what happened?" George asked as I didn't take my eyes off the sunset.

"I'm not leaving, Harry, Ron and Hermione talked me out of it," I sighed.

"See, Harry does care about you!" Fred chuckled. 

"Now pass up the money Georgie," Fred whispered. We could've been caught and got in big trouble but I honestly didn't really care. I was with Fred and George.

"You boys betted on me?"I asked as the shrugged.

"Have you already unpacked?" George asked completely ignoring my question. I nodded.

"I couldn't believe I wanted to run away so bad!" I sighed.

"And why did Miss Potter even consider it?" Fred asked.

"I just felt so low, I-I don't know what's came over me-"

"Maybe it's Malfoy," George said.

"N-no were both fine."

"If you say so," Fred said patting my head.

"No, were fine," I said as he shook his head. I couldn't tell these two. I hardly knew these two.

"You know he's not the person you want him to be," George said, "he picks on Hermione all the time, she doesn't say anything because she doesn't want you to be hurt."

"W-What?" I muttered.

"Harry wants to tell you all the time, but Hermione told him not to say anything."

"How do you-"

"Ron-"

"He writes in a diary."

I let out s short laugh and looked to the boys.

"You know, you guys are a lot more help than my friends in Slytherin-"

"That's cause Slytherins are dicks!" George said," no offense."

"It's fine. I know we are."

"Hey, Nova, wanna see something that Georgie and I found our first year?"

"Sure?" I said as he chuckled and held out a piece of parchment.

"Nice! Blank parchment," I said as they laughed.

"It's not blank!" George said as he held out his wand to the parchment.

"I solemnly swear that I am no good!" He said as words appeared on the page.

"Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs?" I laughed,"what is this shit?"

"Hold on!" George said opening the parchment. It was a map of Hogwarts.

"Pretty cool huh?" Fred asked as I took it and held it.

I looked to the Slytherin common room. Draco was in the common room. I looked around to see Snape walking around in the second floor. They were out of bounds for students, but not for teachers. But why was he up there?