Chapter Four - The Plan Revealed.

Helga skipped along the pavement as she pranced and smiled. Arnold, the Arnold, asked her to go to the fair with him. Although she said it wasn't a date, it was clearly a date.

She waved to everyone who passed who exchanged concerned looks. Was this the stomping, yelling and shoving Helga Pataki that they usually pass now acting nice and friendly?

Soon, she looked about until she saw the coast was clear before going into the nearest alleyway next to the sweet and chocolate store. She pulled out her locket of the football headed blonde God before gasping and holding the locket to her heart-

"Oh Arnold, my blonde beloved sweet. You have made my dream come true by asking me to be with you outside of the wretched place we call school. You have no idea how much my heart flutters at hearing those words"

She then blinked back and smiled as she looked at her locket before raising it and speaking-

"My love, enough is enough. Tomorrow I Shall unlock my kind side and let the true kind, sensitive side of me come out at last. And then, just possibly, at the end of the night, when the moonlight spotlights on just us, I shall reveal my deepest, darkest secret of my true feelings for you. And maybe, just maybe, how I dare dream, you return with your feelings for me. How I dare hope, they are the exact same as mine as I feel for you"

She sighed as she leaned back on the wall. Smiling deeply until she heard a muffled voice. She blinked back until she realised it was Arnold's!

"Gerald, do you think this is a good idea?" He said.

Wondering what he was about to say. Helga came out slightly from the alleyway and hid behind the bin while eavesdropping on Arnold and Geralds conversation while they starred at the window of the chocolate goodness.

Gerald put his hand in Arnold's shoulder "Arnold! It's the perfect plan! Trust me, with any luck, Lila will launch straight into your arms!"

Helga growled at the mention of Lila before Arnold rubbed the back of his neck as he croaked-

"I don't know Gerald! I feel really mean on Helga. I mean, using her just in the hope to get attention off Lila? It seems horrible! And if Helga finds out..."

He stood in silence as he looked at the ground. Helga was confused.

Using her? To get attention off Lila? Was Arnold plotting some plan? She didn't know but she had a nasty feeling inside.

Gerald chuckled "Arnold, this plan has technically already worked out! Your through with the hard bit! You have asked Helga to go with you to the fair tomorrow and she said yes! Now, when Lila sees you and Helga together, she will grow green with envy and fall straight into your arms! Now stop worrying! Helga won't have a clue!"

Helga gasped "He...me...Lila?!"

Gerald and Arnold turned around as she slapped her hands over her mouth realising they had heard her.

Gerald whispered "Did you hear something?"

Arnold shrugged "Maybe just animals"

Gerald nodded before saying "C'mon! I can hear them new cream filled chocolate chocodiles calling my name!"

They both went inside.

Helga fell to the ground with a blank expression on her face. Soon she scowled as she kicked over a in which was filled with trash, mostly chocolate and sweet wrappers.

She muttered angrily to herself "That little football headed spit-wad! He doesn't want to go to the fair with me because he wants to hang out! He only wants to go so she can make Miss Perfect jealous!" She then said in a snotty childish tone "Lii-laa!"

She then folded her arms as she though to herself "I need a plan! I am not just going to stand there and let that football headed geek do this to me!"

She soon stood up and paced up and down the alleyway as she rubbed her chin with her finger before saying "I could say to Arnold I have changed my mind and I am not going"

But she shook her head "Nah, that's not enough"

She continued again before smiling evilly "I could go to Lila and tell her Arnold's plan so that she might hate Arnold"

But then she scoffed "But Arnold is like Mr Sensible, responsible and kind. There's no way she would believe me!"

She huffed to herself before walking and kicking a can "I'm running out of ideas!"

Suddenly, an idea popped into her head as an evil grin spread across her face and then she cackled "Of course! The plan is simple!"

She crept back over and spied behind the bin again where she viewed Arnold and Gerald leaving the candy shop with their arms full of bags of chocodiles.

She smiled smugly at herself "It's so simple! I'll go along with Arnold's little plan but every time we bump into Lila, I'll make him act like a jerk on purpose. By the end of the night, Lila is going to despise him! It's so simple yet brilliant. And when Arnold discovers that he actually had a better time with me, he'll forget all about little Miss Perfect!"

She laughed evilly to herself maybe louder than she should've before coughing and then running out of the alleyway all the way home; looking forward to tomorrow.

Merry Xmas everyone! New chapters coming soon starting Monday 28th December!