Chapter Ten - Arguements, Bears and Frogs.

Arnold starred at the crowd. Where has she gone? He thought it was over, he'd have no chance now. He had gone from a "just like you" to a "hate you".

He squeezed his eyes and shook his head before turning round. Helga stopped snickering and gasped. Her eyes widened as Arnold came closer. She never saw him this mad before.

He brushed past her before grabbing her hand and pulling her away.

She didn't know what to think but she shook her head as she scowled and yelled "Where do you think your taking me you little creep!?"

She pulled her hand away and bared her teeth. Arnold glared at her as he pointed his finger in her face before yelling "This was all your fault! You did all this and destroyed mine and Lila's friendship!"

Helga took a step closer as she pointed her finger in his face "Hey, hey, hey! What did I do, football face?!"

Arnold yelled "You know what you did! You forcefully bumped into Lila's cart making her sick, you lied to me and her and put her in the cart which would make her more sick and then you drenched her in that game and you managed to make it look like it was all our fault the whole time! Now you've ruined our friendship and she'll never talk to me again"

"Don't go thinking that your the golden child here either football face! I knew all about your plan!" She barked.

Arnold's face went blank. Oh no, Helga knows! He decided to play it out as he crossed his arms and glared "What plan!?"

Helga yelled "Don't pretend! I know the only reason you asked me to go to the fair! I heard you and Gerald over talking earlier! It wasn't because you wanted to hang out with me at all! It was only to try and make little Miss Perfect jealous so that maybe she could like you like you! Well let me tell you this, Arnoldo! She never has liked you liked you, she doesn't like you like you now and let me tell you straight, Bucko! She will NEVER like you like you!"

Arnold stood there astonished at Helga's words. They were hurtful. But as well as that, she was right. It was wrong of him to do that; to take Helga to the fair to use her for that purpose. It then started to dawn on him that maybe she was right...maybe Lila will never like him like him.

He sighed "Gee, thanks a lot"

Helga scowled at him before turning away and marching off before shouting "Thanks for the great time, Arnoldo!" In a sarcastic tone.

Arnold scoffed as he went in the opposite direction.

Meanwhile, Sid, Stinky and Harold went behind a gaming tent. They snickered loudly until Sid hushed them.

"Guys? This is it! We are gonna get that giant teddy bear and ours names will be remembered!" Sid boasted proudly.

Stinky said "Maybe not Sid on accounta we're not actually trying to win the bear, we're just tryna steal it"

Sid rolled his eyes "Yeah? Well everyone who has attempted to win it has always failed! Maybe changing tactics will win is the bear!"

Harold moaned as he slumped down the bucket "Aw, can we hurry up!? The marshmallow chocolate things are almost gone and I'm starving!"

Sid hushed them both as he pointed for Stinky to go around the tent. Stinky got up and brushed the dirt off his pants before walking around the tent.

"Um, pardon me sir?" He said to the gaming guy "Could I ask you a couple of questions?"

The gamer guy sighed "Fine, what?"

"Um, ok. First one..." Stinky said. Sid and Harold snuck under from behind the tent with the bucket. They crept behind as their eyes met with the giant bear. Light brown with button eyes and a big red ribbon. It was so amazing and about the same size as Sid.

"What kind of dumb question is that!?" The gamer guy yelled after receiving a question about whether he takes a bath or a shower "Next!"

"Ok..." Stinky said while scratching his head trying to think of another one.

While Stinky asked the second question, Harold crept up with the bucket. The teddy bear was on a stand in the middle of a pool with fake frogs with hooks floated on. Harold lifted the bucket and threw off the blanket; revealing 25 real frogs.

Harold dumped the bucket into the pool as the frogs explored a bit while having a swim. Then, Sid reached over as he pulled the bear away, almost falling in the water. Harold caught him as he lowered him back on ground.

The gamer guy started to get bored "Look kid, these questions are dumb. Now if you don't want to actually play, then I suggest you bac-"

Stinky begged "Oh c'mon! Jus' one more question! I promise it ain't a dumb one"

The gamer guy groaned "Fine! What!?"

Stinky smirked "Why is your pool full of frogs?!"

The gamer guys blinked as he turned around and viewed two kids laughing and running away with the grand prize teddy bear.

"Hey!" He screamed until he tried to catch them but he tripped over the hose and landed face first into the pool, breaking it.

Harold and Sid ran with Stinky following behind. The gamer guy lay there covered in plastic frogs, water and hopping frogs.

"We did it!" Sid screamed.

"Yeah now let's go and get food! I'm starving!" Harold cheered.

"Not yet! We have to hide the bear! That's guys gonna call the security for sure!" Sid warned.

"Aw gee!" Harold whined as they continued running with a giant bear in their arms.