Chapter 4

As I got back to my seat, Darren suddenly looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I bet he has some questions for me. "V! What took you so long? And you sing pretty good. You and JK's voice blend perfectly!" Darren said and smiled at me. Oh D, if you only knew. I thought to myself, should I tell D? Or just keep it to myself for a while?

"Well, before we performed, his manager kept on talking and asked us about our song choice. We decided on something else but JK changed his mind so we went with his managers song choice. After that, some kilig moments happened to me just before we got on stage. And after we performed, there was more kilig moments." I explained to him. He suddenly acted gay, looking interested in the topic,
and pretended to be a girl. Jusme, D.

"OMG! Girl, tell me all about it! May something na nangyari, noh? Did you kiss?!" Darren joked. I swear to god, Espanto. I punched him on the arm, not that hard though. Just right, I guess. With that, Darren, again, acted like a girl. a/n: Don't worry guys, Darren isn't gay in real life or here in this story.  He's only joking, geez. Wahaha•

"HEY! What was that for?" Darren frowned. Cute talaga. At least he's back to his not-acting-gay self. I don't like it when guys do that. Well, it's okay but not always perhaps.  I see it as a turn off. I only like it when they do that at the right kind of situation.

"D, I don't like it when you do that. Nakaka-bawas ng pogi points mo." I frowned back at him. Totoo naman e. His handsomeness would be a waste if he acted like that all the time. Which hopefully he won't. Think about it, Darren Lyndon Gonzales Espanto, nagbabakla-baklaan? Ew. No way.

"Geez, V! Fine, no need to hit me." He said wiping his invisible tears. Now he's an actor. Wow, he's really living up to the title The Total Performer, huh? "On a serious note, what really happened though? Darren asks once more. Should I really tell him whag happened at the back stage?

"Secret." I told him then laughed. He pouted, then kept on bugging to tell him. Augh! I can't make up my mind whether I should tell him or not. I think he can keep a secret, right? He is JK's best friend afterall. And mine too, I guess?

"Ganyan ka na ah, best friends tayo diba?" Darren told me. Wait, we're best friends already? Well, that was fast. I'm not complaining though. I do wanna be best friends with Darren. Fine, I'll tell him.

"Sige na nga," I started, "Kilig moment number one was just before we went on stage, he suddenly held my hands and squeezed it, thus making eye contact. Second was right before I left the back stage, he suddenly. .." I suddenly stopped and trailed off, making myself lost in my thoughts. Just remembering what happened just a few minutes ago gets me really giddy. Darren suddenly tapped my shoulder, making me snap out of my trance of some sort.

"Uy! Ayos ka lang? You suddenly trailed off." Darren told me. I quickly shook my head and took a deep breath. It's like that memory keeps haunting me. It's not a scary kind of haunting though.

"I assure you, this won't be the last time we'll see each other, Ms. San Jose." His words rung in my ears. Darren, again looked at me with concern.

"I'm fine, D. Don't worry." I stated. "Look! JK is gonna sing one last song before his concert ends." I told Darren. He nodded and returned his attention back to the stage. Yes! He forgot about our topic. I turned to my mom, who was still asleep. How could she manage to sleep in such loud screaming of thousands of fan girls? I decided to wake her up since his concert was about to end. I lightly tapped my mom's shoulders.

"Ma? Wake up." I said. She's probably sleepy since we did wake up early today, and driving all the way here is really tiring. My mom's eyes suddenly opened and her face expression has suddenly changed. I can already feel the tons of questions she's going to ask me.

"Huh? Why did you only wake ne up now? The concerts ending, isn't it? What happened?" She bombarded me with questions. Her eyes suddenly widened as she looked past me, revealing Darren. Darren waved his hand at my mom.

"Hello po, tita." Darren greeted my mom with a smile. My mom's eyes has widened and you could see shock on her face. Before she could speak, I decided to cut her off. I'll explain it all to her later, in the car while we're going home. My mom took a deep breath and became more calm.

"Calm down, ma. I'll explain everything later. A lot happened, tulog ka kasi e." I told her. She shot a questioning look at me.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" My mom asked me. "You were tired since you woke up really early, plus you drove a long way. I wouldn't wanna disturb your sleep." I told my mom then she smiled. I returned my attention back to the stage.  JK was about to perform. He took the mic and began to speak.

"I dedicate this song to my mom, of course. And to someone who I just met, it won't seem so fitting but whatever." JK said and laughed. The crowd went wild even though he wasn't even singing yet. "I'll be sining "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" by The Script." JK spoke again and started to sing.

"Going back to the corner where I first saw you,  gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move-"  JK began, already putting his soul into the song. He was walking around the stage while singing.

"Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand. Saying, "If you see this girl can you tell her where I am?" He finished singing the first verse. I could really feel the emotion in his singing. You could really tell that he's putting his heart and soul into it. I'm sure if his mom was here today, she'll be proud. Even if she isn't, I know she's proud for him.

He continued with the second verse, "Some try to hand me money, they don't understand. I'm not broke - I'm just a broken-hearted man- I know it makes no sense but what else can I do?" He suddenly paused, closed his eyes then finished the second verse.

"How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?" JK sang slowly. I have a feeling he's going to cry. Hey, real men cry. Plus, he is dedicating the song to his mom, and to the girl he just met. Could that be me? Nah. 

He sang the first chorus calmly, as well as the other verses and parts of the song, but when the last chorus of the song came, I could hear his voice becoming shaky, and his eyes were tearing up. The audience went "Aww! Dont cry, JK!" and other stuff like that.

"'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,  and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be-" JK started to really tear up, but the show must go on, while he was singing he kept on wiping his tears. Being the supportive fan I am. I called his name and handed him my handkerchief. Don't worry, it's clean. Perks of being in the VIP area, you could easily give things.

He took the handkerchief from my hand while he was singing, he shot me a smile and mouthed me a "thank you", "Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,  and you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street." He sang the last chorus. He was wiping his eyes with the handkerchief I gave him. I could feel the butterflies again, I hope he returns the handkerchief! 

"Going back to the corner where I first saw you.."  He sang, about to end the song. "Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move." JK ended the song. With that, he walked towards me and returned the handkerchief. The audience were screaming, as always. "Thanks, Ivene." He smirked and went off to the back stage.

He remembered my name-

He remembers me.

-

Hey guys! How'd you like this chapter? As for me, it felt like another filler.. (cries) Anyways, we'll get to the thrilling parts soon! See you in the next chappie! -Ica

-