Chapter 1

*today was the day I was moving from Los Angeles to Florida *
Mom: mija please apurate ! Were gonna miss the plane
I didn't want to move... I didn't want to leave my friends behind. I knew Florida was going to be horrible.
Me: I don't want to go ! I won't have any friends there, I'll be the new girl.
Mom: mija we have to go your tia is renting us a house in weston, and my new job will be really close.
*I get out the house with the last of my things....* The whole car ride to the airport I was quiet, thinking about how my new life will be. Hours pass and we get on the plane. I can't help but to look down and see what was once my home for many years... What will I do without my friends.
*we arrive in Weston *
Mom: mija look were here...
I stay quiet and don't say a single word. My dad and brother are excited about moving .... They're all excited but me. We get in the car and drive to our new "home". As we pass the streets I look out the window... Wondering how the people are here, wondering who will be my new friends.
*we arrive to the house*
We park the car outside. I see two boys playing outside, in the house next to mine. I look away and start helping putting the stuff we brought inside. As I look to my right again to see the boys playing, I see one of them is looking at me.... I awkwardly turn around all fast. Am I getting red I thought to myself.... I'm pretty sure I am.