chapter 2 (part 2)

We got our boards and began skating around. That's when I realized I didn't know anything around here ! It looked like brithny and oli really clicked. "Aye alan look they get along really great" I turn and tell him. "Yeah, does your cousin live around here?" He asks me. I answer "very, just a few blocks down". "Oh that's good, so she and oli can see each other again" he tells me. I was to busy talking to Alan I don't notice the rock, I fall to the ground. Alan runs to me and says "are you ok !?!". " yeah I'm fine" I answer back. I had scraped my left arm and ripped my jeans from the knee. "Look Alan I don't need to buy those ripped jeans anymore, I already got a pair now" I say laughing. He laughs and just stares at me. I break the silence by says "umm.. Alan where are brithny and oli ?". We were lost in our own little world that we didn't notice where they went. " don't worry let me call him" he tells me. Alan calls oli, no answer. " let's just go look for them ourselves, he's obviously too busy flirting with brithny" he says laughing. " ok " I say. I get on my board, I can't walk my legs Burt's with pain. "Are you actually ok daisy?" Alan asks. "Yess Alan I'm fine its just the bruise that probably hurts" I tell him. "Mmm no.." He says. Alan quickly picks me up, now he's carrying me. He holds me with his 2 hands and I get the skateboards. He smells really good I think to myself. I notice brithny and oli in the street ahead of where we are. "Look Alan there they are" I yell. He yells "oli!!!". Oli doesn't seem to hear. Alan starts running to them, so that they won't go any further. "Alan slow down! Your going to drop me!" I yell. " no I'm not, I have you in my hands, nothing will happen to you" I blush uncontrollably. I should of been paying attention of where we were going. Alan trips, bringing me down with him. I throw the skateboards and land on top of Alan. I'm getting red, I'm getting red I thought to myself. It wasn't to long before oli and brithny noticed us. "What are you guys doing daisy!" Brithny yells. I notice I was still on Alan, I quickly get off. "We fe-" I was about to say before I got interupted. "They fell, I saw how he was carrying her " says oli. " you saw and didn't do anything to help us !?!?!!" Yells Alan looking mad. Alan reaches for His board and throws it to oli. It hits oli , oli and brithny run away yelling "we'all see you guys later". I help Alan get up, he now has a cut on his leg. " ooo Alan that looks bad, we should go home now" I tell him. " no its ok , aye we should go hang at the park, its not too far from here" he says. I grab my skateboard, he grabs his, we walk side by side. This is when I notice he's tall , well taller than me... That's for sure. The park was around the corner, Alan quickly ran to the swings. I run after him. The swings have always been my favorite thing. We are both swinging now. Him higher than me, now me higher than him. I slow down and just sit there, thinking about when I would hang with my friends at the park where I use to live. "Are you ok, why did you stop?" He asked me. He already knew what was wrong and before I could say anything, he got up, got me up and hugged me. "Look its gonna be ok " he whispered in my ear. I didn't wanna let go.. I hugged him tight.