chapter 7 (part 2)

It wasn't too long before I hear someone call my name. "Daisy, cmon get in with us" scream brithny and Gina. I gave them a fake smile and said " Nah I'm ok, I'll just chill here for a bit". I hope I had convinced them, I didn't want to ruin their time with oli and brian. I see Daniel and he's not in the pool, he's sitting down on a chair like mines. I shouldn't be paying to much attention to Daniel, he's has acted like a real bitch to me but earlier I don't know what happened to him, he was actually nice and looked caring. I reclined my chair back and fell asleep. It wasn't even 5 minutes before I heard my phone ring. It was a message on kik. I was surprised because it was from someone I didn't know,it said 'new conversation'. I read the message and it said 'hey'. I answered wit a 'wdup, who's this?'. I quickly got a reply and it said 'the girls who's boyfriend you were trying to steal'. I couldn't think right....was Alan really 2 timing. That question ran through my mind,I could feel good bumps. Now I felt like a bigger idiot. How could I have not know he was 2 timing me. I didn't answer that girl I just read the message. I actually really loved Alan I couldn't believe he would do this to me, I just couldn't. I knew I was boutta drop some tears. "Aye ima go inside and sleep" I told brithny and Gina. The gave me a thumbs up. I had to make an excuse to go inside, I didn't want them to notice what was happening. Hopefully Daniel won't follow me inside. I walked up the stairs, "how could I be so stupid" I kept thinking to myself. I sat down outside the door of my room , I put my head in my knees. No tears where dropping,but I was still feeling sad. I jerked back as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw that it was Daniel. I gave him a fake smile and put my head back down to my knees. "Are you going to tell me what happened now?" He asked as he sat next to me. I looked up, but this time instead of quickly putting my head back down, I kept it up. "Sure,it probably won't even matter now I guess" I told him. "Ok ok I'm listening" he said laughing. I wasn't in the mood to laugh or even smile. I gave him a half smile and looked away. I started off with "well ok we were at the park,then I went to the ice cream truck to go buy something but when I turned back...he was kissing some girl". "Damn that gotta be hard, he's a lying little as fuckboi" said Daniel. "Yeah I guess" I said giving him the 'whatever face'. I was looking down,lost in my thoughts. I feel a warm hand on my chin and Daniel says "head up princess your tiara is falling". "You know damn right I ain't no princess" I said laughing. Wow he was the first person to get a laugh out of me after all this had happened. "Well to me your a princess,your my savage princess" he said smiling. "How the hell am I Savage, or a princess" I said laughing again. "Well savage because I remember when we were in the same school I would always see you doing the most randomest shit ever, you didn't care what anyone thought about you...and princess well because your my princess" he said putting his hand on my shoulder. I smiled...oh no he was coming closer and closer. I did the first thing that came to my mind, I put my head back down. He softly lifted up my head and leaned in, I felt his lips on mine. I back away quickly. "No, I still like Alan...even though he might of been 2 timing me there's a part of me that still likes him,well not a part... whole me" I tell him. "Yeah its ok I understand" he said. "Look, I don't want stuff to be all awkward either, let's just be friends ight ?" I tell him as I smile to him. "Alright then, maybe later we can be something else" he said soflty. I highly doubt it, I didn't feel nothing for Daniel anymore....Alan was at the top of my feels right now. I didn't wanna act all rude so i just answered "let's just wait ight?". "Ight then, you wanna go back outside?" He asked me as he was getting up. "Nah I'm good, ima just stay up here and clear my mind off a little bit" I answered him. "Alright then" he said as he started walking down the stairs. When he was gone I opened the door to my door, I quickly noticed Alan was throwing stuff to my window. He was trying to get me to open it. I could see him mouthing the words "open it we need to talk please" as he pointed to my window. I gave him a serious face, maybe not so serious...more like sad. I walked to my bed and curled up into a ball. I was starring at my wall when all of a sudden I hear my phone ring again. It was a message from that girl again. 'What happened you little whore, you can take away my man but not come up wit any come backs to save yo ass' read the message. I wasn't in the mood for no ones bull shit today, again I just read the message and put my phone on silent. I reached for my iPod which was on the floor. I saw 30 missed face time calls from Alan...I shouldn't feel bad he was 2 timing me, he's the one who should feel bad. Ugh whatever I decided to call him back. He quickly answered my face time. "Daisy please it wasn't what it looked like we need to talk please!" Was the first thing he said. "Alright let's talk then" I finally told him. I was gunna make sure he wasn't going to lie to me. "Alright thank you for listening....meet me outside" he said clearing his voice. "Alright" I said as I ended the call, I put my hair to the side and started walking down the stairs.