chapter 9

I checked who was calling me. It was my mom,so I quickly answered. "Que paso ma?" I say. "The school called and said you guys go back in 2 days" she said. "Ok gracias por telling me"I answer back. "Bye mija quidate, we'll be back in a week" she says as she hangs up. As I hang up I start feeling cold, "aye amigo ima get out ok"I tell him. "Aw porque" he says as he swims closer to me. "I'm cold,and hungry" I answer back laughing. "Aye look my homeslice,que comelona eres" he responds,with a high smile. I laugh and get out, he comes behind me. I had forgotten we were both wet. "I'll be back,ima go to my house and change into something that isn't so soaked in water" says Alan. I laugh, "ok I'll do the same" I sat back. Alan go out through the door in my backyard,it also lead to the front. He probably went through there to avoid getting my house soaked or any confrontations with Daniel. I got in the house and closed the glass door that connected the house from the backyard. "What happened to you?" Asked Gina as I walked through the living room. "We went for an 'unexpected swim' " I answered back. Brithny and Gina just laughed. I went upstairs to my room to change. I was so cold, I was probably gonna get sick. I changed into some black sweatpants and a white crop top. I was too cold to leave just the crop top so I put on my baggy navy blue sweater. Looking at it made me remember back when I lived in the valley, because it had the logo of my old middle school. I quickly put my hair into braids and applied some mousse. I didn't want my hair to end up looking like I had just gotten electricuted.I looked in the mirror, I saw a blue bruise on my left cheek, that is where Daniel had punched me. I'm surprised that my mascara hadn't been all over my face, because I was in the water. After I was changing I took the close downstairs to put in the washer. I quickly got my vans that were in the dryer and put them on. I get a message and check who it is. Its that girl again. Her message says 'so I see you don't know how to back off from someone's boyfriend huh'. At this point I was freaked, how did she know that I was with...him. I read it but never replied. As I was walking back upstairs to grab the rest of my dirty clothes I hear oli call me over. "Que paso oli?" I say. "Where did Alan go? are you guys alright what happened?" He asked. "He went to go change because we went in the pool and yeah tell him to tell you everything but right now were good were just friends,close friends" I responded. "How are you with brithny?" I ask oli. "I really like her,she's really nice and everything, its a good thing you introduced me to her" oli said. "Ok I'll leave you now" he continued. I walked back upstairs, Gina and brithny came behind me. We walked into the room and sat down to talk. "Ok now explain to me why the flapjack you guys are calling each other just 'amigos'!?" Said brithny. I explained to them what had happened and why I didn't wanna tell them. "You should of told us sooner girl, we would if helped you out!" Said Gina. "Yeah but you know you guys looked all happy I didn't wanna ruin your happy moment wit y'alls crushes and shit " I answer back. Before I can let them answer I say "so gina how's este Bryan?". She smiles a lot and finally says "damn I think he might be into me". "ILL HOOK Y'ALL UP!" I say almost screaming. "And brithny I already know how you and oli are so..." I say laughing. "Your suck a chismosa daisy!" Says brithny. We all laugh. Before I can answer back I get a message on my phone. I look down and ignore it. Its that one girl again she says 'you wanna know how I know that?'. I just read but don't answer. "Who is it? You look pissed and shit" says Gina. "Its Alan's ex, she's the one I found him kissing and she won't leave me alone" I tell them. "What the flapjack? What is she telling you" says brithny. "She keeps telling me to back off and all this shit" I respond. "YEAH! I think I know who she is, oli told me about how annoying she was when her and Alan were dating." Says brithny. "really ? Who is she?" I ask. "Her nam is -" she she says as she gets interupted by Alan knocking on the window. "Go open the window for him" brithny continues. I run up to the window and open it. "Aye sorry I took so long its because I too a long shower" says Alan. "Oh its alright, at least you'll be clean" I say laughing. I look back and see brithny and Gina had left my room. "Are you still gonna come over?" I ask him. "Yeah I'll meet you in like 2 minutes" he says. "Ok best friend apurate! " I say laughing. "Yes whatever you say homeslice" he says as he closes the window. I go downstairs to wait for when ima have to open the door for my 'amigo'. I quickly heard a *ding dong* I grabbed the door for Alan to come in. "Ayee what up 'homeslice' " he shouts out as he walks in. I laugh and lead him into the kitchen,away from where Daniel was. "Yo you want a sand which?" I asked him. "Yes, but under one condition" he said. "Ok,what is it?" I answered back. "You have to let me make them" he said smiling. "Yeah sure alright with me" I answered back. It only took him about 5 minutes to make them. He sat down next to me "ok tell me how they taste" he told me, while smiling. I was about to eat my sanwhich when all of a sudden I feel his hands grab mine, he turns me around and faces me with him. "You know what, tell me how this tastes" he says as he puts his lips on mine. I feel his lips pressure against mines. I want to back away but I just cant.