chapeter 7: infedelity?

I was still leaning on Alan's chest. "Alan I'll be right back" I say as I spy the ice cream truck. There was a long line, I knew I was gunna be here a while. About 5 minutes passed and the person in front of me was now gone. I got some chips and a soda. I turn around. I couldn't believe it, I just couldnt. I felt tears starting to run down my face,the only reaction was to run home, my friends will help. Some girl and Alan were kissing...I see Alan push back as he looks at me. My instant reaction was to run, run and run until I stopped crying. The only problem to that was that I didn't really know places around here, I was technicality still new. I ran home, I turned around and saw Alan turning the corner,running. I quickly wiped my tears away, ugh my parents were probably not even gonna be home anyways. I keep running and running. I reach my house and close the door behind me. I didn't want to talk to Alan right now, I never knew he was these kids of guys. "Daisy,it wasn't what it looked like" he yelled from the other side of the door. "Then what was it" I yelled,sniffling through the tears. I quickly run upstairs. Oh no not him just great, I see Daniel and Bryan at the top of the stairs. "Are you alright?" They both ask me. I don't say anything and continue towards my room. I see Bryan heading back down stairs, everyone was probably in the backyard. I feel a hand on my shoulder, its Daniel, I knew it. "Are you sure your ok?" He asked me as he sat me down on the floor. "No nothing I'm fine" I said backing away. I felt like telling someone, maybe just maybe I can trust him. No I can't... I get up "I'll just tell you later" I tell him.I quickly run down stairs,by now most of my tears where gone but my frown was not. I go to the back yard, where I find everyone in the pool. Seeing them in the pool made me remember of when Alan pushed me in. Why did he have to be like the other guys ughh. I felt another tear run down my face, I quickly wipe it away before anyone can see. I go and sit down in a chair outside. I curl up into a ball and think.
------------------------------------------------
Yooo I havnt updated in a long time but here's a short update