chapter 5 (part 3)

" you guys wanna come over for a bit?" He quickly replied. I read his text message, I knew that for sure brithny was gonna say yes, she wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. "Yeah sure, I'll see you in like a minute " I texted back. Me and brithny ran down stairs. I turn to my brothers room and see Bryan, "hmm maybe I should invite Gina" I thought to myself. I caught up to brithny who wasn't jogging but RUNNING she was so excited to see oli, like if they hadn't seen each other in years. We knock on the door,Alan and oli both answer. We walk in and sit on the couch. I see Alan and oli are home alone. "Daisy I need to talk to you in private" whispers alan in my ear. I look at him, "ok" I say. He leads me upstairs into a room and I was guessing it was his room. "Jake told me what Daniel was doing to you, are you alright?" He said. "Yeah, he just tried kissing me by force" I answered back, trying to be calm. "Why did you lie, why didn't you tell me" he said looking sad. I looked at him "Alan, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to do anything about it" I told him. " your right, if you would of told me I would of gone looking for trouble" said Alan laughing. "You see Alan, I practically protected you in a way" I said letting out a little giggle. After that giggle, there was a moment of silence. No talking, no laughing, no giggling.... Just staring at each other. As the moment of silence continued, so did the akwardness. I met Alan's eyes, suddenly we were getting closer to each other. His face was just about a few centimeters away from mine. *ding ding* rings my phone, ruining the moment. I check to see who it was. It was my mom... I answer her. "Donde estas mija" she asks. "Estoy en la casa de Alan" I answer her back. "Ok pues, quidate mija" she says while hanging up. To break the awkwardness between me and Alan I finally say "aye weren't you going to teach me how to play soccer because your the best" I said laughing. He smiled and said "yeah cmon let's go". We went down stairs to see brithny and oli cuddling on the couch watching spongebob. We try sneaking to the back yard without them seeing, so that we won't disturb their moment. When we reach the back yard Alan asks "so I heard oli like brithny". "Um Alan its kinda obvious" I said letting out a laugh. He laughs then goes off into a corner and grabs the soccer ball. "Ok, here let's play 1vs1" he says. Me and Alan play for about 15 minutes without any awkwardness. Then suddenly we kick the ball, it was far away from both of us...We are both running for it...I was ahead of him, I feel a hand go around my stomach and it pulls me down and I fall to the ground. " Alan why did you do that I was about to win you!" I tell him, letting out some laughter. Alan just looks at me and smile. We were so close to each other, if we went closer we would bump heads. Alan puts his hands on my cheeks, he leans in for a kiss, he kisses me...and I kiss him back. I felt his lips on mine, his hands on my cheeks, his body so close to mine. " daisy let's go" yells brithny,not noticing she was interuping something special. I back away from Alan,look up, and smile at him. "I'll see you later Alan" I tell him,blushing for sure. I run to brithny, who is in oli's arms. We walk out the their house. I notice Gina standing outside my house. "Oh I invited her to sleep over because I saw that she was interested in Bryan and I saw Bryan with martin" brithny said. "Ok pues,aye que metiche" I tell her. "Aye wsup guys" says Gina. We all walk up to my room to talk. "So I heard Bryan was here" said gina. I interrupt and say *cough cough* "stalker much!!!". "Aye let's go with your brother, so Gina can hang out with that Bryan kid" says brithny. I give them some sweatpants, so that they won't have to sleep in their clothes. Gina goes to change in the upstairs bathroom while brithny in the downstairs and I change in the room. I had ran out of sweatpants so I had to wear some shorts and a tank top. After I am done changing I leave my door open so brithny a d Gina can know. They both soon walk in, "cmon let's go" says gina,too excited. We leave my room and walk into my brothers room. " get out!" Yells my brother. "Fuh chill down" says Bryan. We go to sit in my brothers room, not caring about what he told us. Gina sits on my brothers bed,next to Bryan. Brithny sits down on a chair while I lay on my stomach on the floor. For about 30 minutes I was comfortable playing GTA and call of duty. Then all of a sudden I hear someone walking in, I don't look back to see who it was because I was too into the game. "Damn daisy your good " I hear a familiar voice say,from behind me. I look back, uhhh what's Daniel doing here!!! I just looked at him and didn't say anything. Now it felt really awkward, I didn't feel comfortable with him. Now it was Gina's and Bryan's turn to play call of duty. I get off from the floor and take Gina's spot where she was sitting down. I suddenly see Daniel coming up to me. Uhhh this isn't gonna be good I thought. Luckily, while Daniel was coming closer and closer I got a call from Alan. I quickly answer and run outside the room.
--------------------------------------------------
I think I might start making them this long now
Should I ? ✨