chapter 6 (part 3)

Wow Alan just called my aggressive personality hot. I didn't know what to say. We entered my room. "Alan do you want a blanket?" I ask him. "What were gonna go to sleep already?" He asks laughing. I look at him and smile. "Nahh I just don't want you to be cold" I quickly tell him. "Good thing we don't have school tomorrow" he said smiling. I quickly grab a plie of scary movies that were sitting on the bottom of my bed. "Alan which one you wanna watch" I ask him. He quickly closes his eyes and picks a random one. "This one" he said, picking out paranormal activity 3. He put the movie in and put play. We layed on the bed, my head on his shoulder. We stayed up watching cary movies that night.
*chicken noises*
I wake up to Alan next to me. My head still leaning on his shoulders. "Goodmorning beautiful" Alan said smiling. I look up at him and smile, "good morning " I say quietly. He kisses me softly on my forehead. "Aye let's go out somewhere today" Alan asks me. Was he asking me on a date, our first official date. "Ok, I have to get ready tho" I quickly tell him. "Yeah me too, I'll go to my house and shower, while you get ready" he says. "Ok" I say, as I walk him out the door. He leaves and goes to his house. I quickly take that time to shower and change. I look around to see what close I can find, I put on a blue LA crop top with some white jeans. I quickly blow dry my hair and straighten it. It only took me 30 minutes to straighten, I've been doing it a lot lately that its taking me less time now. I grab my mascara and run to the mirror. I carefully apply my mascara, that's when I hear Alan screaming my name from his window. I walk up to my window and open it. "Are you ready beautiful?" He asks me. "Yeah I'll meet you outside" I say as I close my window. I quickly put on my shoes and run out my room. I had almost forgot about brithny and Gina. I run to my brothers room and check on them. I see brithny and oli cuddling on the floor, they were both asleep. I spy Gina and brian really close together, she was leaning on his shoulder. I text both brithny and Gina to let them know where I'm going, just one problem...Alan didn't tell me where. "I'm going out somewhere with alan" is what I texted them both. I run down stairs and go outside. I see Alan eating for me in front of his house. He sees me and walks up to me. "You took for ever beautiful" he says as he plays with my hair. I look up and smile. He looks down and kisses my forehead again. "Cmon let's go" he says as he picks me off the ground. "Alan, your gonna drop me again!" I say laughing. "No I won't,trust me beautiful" he says as he smiles. We stop at the park, I guess this is where he's taking me. I run to the swings "this time ima beat you there Alan" I scream out. He runs faster than me, he's obviously going to beat me. I sit on the swings and look at him, he's so cute, he's so hot. I should of been paying attention, as I am swinging I somehow fall off. Ohh no, Alan saw that, this is so embarrassing. He quickly stops his swing "are you alright?" He says while coming to me. "Yeah I'm fine" I say as I sit up. I start laughing, I don't know why , I just do. He smiles and puts out his hand. I take his hand and get up. "Cmon Alan" I say as I lead him to the slides. We sit down, me on one slide and him on the other. I lean on his shoulder "Alan, I love you,you know that" I tell him. "Yes, ik and I love you too" he says, as he turns and looks at me. He just stares,and keeps staring. "Alan why are you staring at me like that" I ask while laughing. "I'm lucky to have you, and I'm sorry if anything I've said before hurt you, I didn't mean it" he says. " its ok Alan" I say while leaning closer to him. I lean closer,and closer, I quickly kiss him on the lips and I feel his lips pressure on mine. After the kiss I lean on his chest and say "I love you". "I love you too" he answers back as he softly kisses my head.
--------------------------------------
I'm sorry if this chapter was a little boring .