chapter 6 (part 2)

I was still with Alan, next to each other....very,very close. My clothes had dried up a bit,but they were still wet. I looked at the clock and noticed it was getting late. "Alan,ima go home now" I whispered into his hear. He smiles at me, "ok I'll walk you out" he said, whispering in my ear. I get up, Alan gets up too. He puts his arm around my neck and I lean in on his shoulders, " is Daniel still at your house?" He asks me. "Yeah..uhh" I said while making a face. "You know what alan , why don't you and Alan come over also?" I continue. He looks at me and smiles. "Yeah" he says as he takes out his phone. He calls someone, "oli do you want to sleep over Daisy's house" Alan says into the phone. Obviously he was talking to oli. "Yes oli, brithny is gonna be there" Alan says laughing. I laugh a little also and smile at him. I was still cold, I was dripping wet. Sure enough I see oli running out the door. "Don't forget to lock it" yells Alan to oli. I was guessing they were gonna be Alone that night. We walk into my house, "are your parents home?" Asks Alan. "Nah they left us alone for the night also" I say laughing. "Sooo...where's brithny" says oli looking excited. "Brithny!!" I yell. She quickly comes out of my brothers room and spots oli. She comes running down stairs..."oli" she says as she runs up to him. Wow it seemed like those two haven't seen each other in years. They both run upstairs,probably to my brothers room. I had forgotten that I was still wet, from getting in the pool. "Alan wait here, ima go change" I said while running upstairs from my room. I felt bad for leaving him alone in the living room,but I wasn't gunna change in front of him. I open the door and look king my closet. I quickly find a white crop top, and some sweatpants. I guess that I did have one more pair of sweat pants. My shoes were wet also, I quickly change into my converse. I run downstairs, I hope I didn't make Alan wait too long. As I walk down stairs, he looks at me and smiles. I couldn't help but blush, my cheeks red, I was getting nervous. "Alan, let's go to my room" I said. At that moment I regreted it, that sounded kinda pervy. "Mm.. Ok beautiful" he says while he smiles. We both walk up the stairs, my hand was swinging and I feel him grab it. I lock my hands on him and look at him, I smile and he smiles back. We walk into my room and sit down. I lay on my stomach on my bed and Alan sits in the corner of the bed. "Aye you play skate 3? He asked. "Yeah how did you know Alan?" I ask laughing. "Wait, do you secretly stalk me" I tell him. He went along with it and said "yes yes, I stalk you baby girl". I looked and smiled. I'm surprised I didn't melt, his words always make me melt. I'm blushing, I'm sure of it. "So Alan you wanna play or no?" I say quickly. "Can I see what games you have?" He asks. I smile and answer back "sure why not". I get up and open the cabinet. "Damn you have a lot of fun games" he says. "What can I say, I'm pretty fun" I say laughing. "Yes...yes you are" he says as he gets closer to me. I look up at him, I felt so short compared to Alan. "Your very fun" continued as he started pressing his thumbs on my cheeks. He went over my lips with his thumbs as well, I couldn't help it, I wrapped my arms around his neck...and kissed him. I leaned on his shoulders, his shirt was still wet from the pool. Ohh shoot, I had forgot that Alan was wet also. "Aye do you wanna borrow one of my brothers shirts Alan? I ask him. "Nah its alright I'm not that wet anymore"he said smiling. "Mmn no, your still wet cmon" I said. I basically "dragged" Alan to my brothers room, but not literally drag. We walk in and I see brithny and oli playing FIFA against each other, I turn to the side and see Gina and Bryan sitting real close to each other while watching tv. I spot Daniel and martin playing some game on their phones. I don't think dnaiel had noticed us walk in, I quickly run to my brothers drawers. Before I could get anything out I hear my brother say "aye what are you doing". "Ima get some clothes for Alan,don't mind me" I say. I see Daniel turn around. " if it isn't daisy,and her little boyfriend" he said looking at us both. "Uhh here we go again" I whisper to Alan. "Daisy knock his ass out again" yells Gina laughing. "Cmon Alan,let's go" I whisper into his ear. "Wow you can't stand being with me but you can be alone in your room with Alan, what kind of slut are you" shouts Daniel. "Don't you dare talk to my baby girl like that!" Yells back Alan. I wasn't going to let Alan get involved. "Why don't you shut up, I can be alone with Alan because he knows HOW TO RESPECT A GIRL, unlike you" I yell while giving him a dirty look. I grab alans hand and lead him out the room, "wow daisy, I have never seen this side of you, its kinda hot" he said smiling as we walked back to my room. I felt my face getting red,I was probably blushing again.