chapter 2

After walking in the house, I looked for what would be my new room. "Mija you get to pick" said my mom. I got the one closest to the bathroom... You know.. For "midnight emergencies". What I didn't notice was that my window faced another window, in Alan's & oli's house. Who's room could that be.. I wondered to myself. I was about to close my window when I see Alan come up to his window. " hey are u stalking me!" He said laughing. I went along with it and said " damn you caught me! I guess I would be a bad spy". We both let out a laugh. "Aye daisy, you guys wanna go skating tomorrow?" He asked me. "Umm.. Idk my cousin is coming over tomorrow, buy I'll see what I can do" I answered him. "Ok then, go to sleep already! " he said laughing. "Goodnight Alan" I said. We both closed our windows and turned off the lights. I was feeling better now... Maybe coming here wasn't such a bad idea. I thought about Alan that night... Was I falling in love with him? I asked myself.
~~
It is the morning now, I hear my mom screaming to my brother. All the stress, to clean and arrange the house for when my cousin comes. I quickly get out of bed. I spy into Alan's window, hoping to not get caught. I don't see anything , maybe he already went skating without me. I hear the doorbell ring and I quickly run down stairs. I have not seen my cousin in many years, even though we text its not the same. I see her at the door, " brithny !!! " I yell while running to her. "Daisy!!" She yells while running to me. We both run to each other and hug. "I have not seen you in forever daisy!" She says. " for real man!!" I say to her. We walk up to my room to talk. I tell her about alan. "Wow,look how fast you make friends " she said laughing. "Oh speaking of that, they invited me to go skating with them today and your coming with me!" I tell her. "They?" She asks. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you he has a brother" I answer her. "But I don't really know how to skate... And I don't have a skateboard" she says. I quickly answer her "oh stop making excuses ! I'll let you borrow my brothers board and oli can teach you how to skate". She finally agrees and says "alright what are you waiting for then!". I kicked her out of my room to change. I put on some grey jeans and a black California shirt. I went back downstairs, got my cousin and the skateboards, and went outside. I heard Alan calling my name from his window "daisy daisy are you there". I yell as hard as I can "Alan I'm down here". He hears me and gives me a thumbs up. I see oli come out. "Aye oli this is my cousin, brithny". She smile at him and he smiles at her. "Hey wsup brithny" he tells her. I left them 2 alone talking and went on the sidewalk to practice my skating, to make sure I don't embarrass myself. I was facing the street when all of a sudden a hand grabs my shoulder. I jump back and say "what the f-". I didn't finish my sentence, when I see its Alan behind me. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he tells me quietly. "Its ok " I tell him. "Is that your cousin with my brother?" He asks me. "Yeah looks like they're hitting it off huh" I answer. He laughs and says to them "aye love birds let's go!" .