Rachels sort of decision....

Hello everyone, I am so sorry for not uploading for almost a year. But these last couple of months have been crazy. I didn’t even have much time between school, work and family. So the little time I had, I spent reading. But since it will be over next week, I plan on updating both my stories again.

So I hope you will all like it and

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

Yours truly, D.

_____________________________________________________

Recap:

Before Cayden and I went to bed we went to his dads office because he wanted to speak to us.

When we arrived at his door I got nervous. What if he wanted me gone by next week. Maybe he wants a different Mate for Cayden, maybe he wants-

My mind rambling didn't do any further because Cayden's dad who's name I learned is Adam opened the door for us to let us in.

"Take a seat guys. There are some things I wanted to talk to you about." he told us in a stern voice.

I gulped and opened my mouth but before I could even get out one word his dad put up his hand to stop me "For now I will be the only one talking. You can talk later. I wanted to talk to you about your Mating or not Mating if there is any way I can prevent it from happening bec-" this is all I heard since suddenly everything around me went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cayden POV:

As Soon as Heavenly fainted I caught her limp body before it could touch the floor. I glared at my dad “What the hell was that, dad? What you mean by preventing our mating? I will fight you with everything I have to be with my mate.” I might have started by rambling on, but the more I talked the more aggressive I got.

“Son,” my dad started “I didn’t mean it like that.” he heaved a deep sigh and suddenly I became aware of how tired he looked. Usually you couldn’t ever see any worry lines on his face. But now that I held my baby in my arms really careful not to hurt her I could see that my dad was worried not just for me but also my mate, my brother, his mate and just about any pack member.

I looked at the floor before telling my dad that I understood him.

“Dad I need to leav. I want Heav to wake up in a bed and not half of her body lying on the floor.” I told him seeing as I was somehow sitting in this weird position. My dad nodded chuckling.

“Cayden,” my dad said making me stop before at the door. “we will have to talk about it at some point. But before you do something irrational come and talk to us.”

I only nodded my head curtly without giving him a reply.

When I reached my room, I placed Heav on my bed and laid down beside her.

Even though she was unconscious I knew that she would be normal again soon. I mean come on we are werewolves.

So that being said I let Heavenly’ s calming heart beat lull me into my personal LA-LA-Land where we could be a couple without any problems. Or maybe it just showed the future….. Man, I really hope it does!