3 months later

Hey everybody I hope yu still like my story. I am happy to see, that people read my story and also hope they like it.

This chapter is dadicated to crazycharm and vknight0666 for beeing my first fans. Thank you guys very much. As to show you two how happy I am you guys cann tell me what you want to have in the next chapter and i'll put it in.

if you like it, please comment and Vote.

thanks from heart

DIMH

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

... to see my beloved twin Andrew again...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3 months later-

As I got out of my car, waiting for Andrew to get here, i thought about what had happend in these past months.

FLASHBACK:

While walking home i tried to figure out how to keep this hole situation from Andrew ´cause i know he would flipp amd get ready to kill Cayden. As appealing as it may sound, it would still hurt me. Let's just hope, he won't see through my facadé too fast.

By the time i was at the airport my mum and I were crying really hard already. We weren't good at goodbyes at all even though it was only for three months. My dad didn't cry but had tears in shining in his eyes.

"I love you mum" i told her as i hugged her "I love you too, baby. And be safe. Tell your brother that i love him too and to be nice to my baby girl." I laughed at that and went to hug my dad next "Bye daddy i'm gonna miss you so much" i said through my sobs. "I'm gonna miss you too Heav, I'm gonna miss you too. And tell that brother of your that he's missed dearly, 'cause there's nebody else here to make fun of." Now that got me laughing really hard. My only reply before bording the plane was "will do daddy, will do. I love you guys, see you at the end of summer, bye."

When i was in my seat Love started talking to me, because i felt like I'm gonna bawl my eyes out because of HIM. ´Not now Heav sleep and get some rest you and deserve it and so do I.´ ´You're right love, goodninght' and with that i fell asleep. Who knew that pretending to be happy could make you so tired.

the next thing i know i was beeing woken up by the flight attendend saying" Dear we will be landing in 10 minutes. I thought you might want to see the landing.! I nodded eagerly and thanked her while sitting up straight, so i could get a better view out the window. And WOW was that beautiful.

As I walked through the exit i could already see my brother, who stood there with a smirk. I ran to him and hugged him with all i have. He hugged me and said "Love told Mitch, and you will tell me later" I stood there shocked. It took me a minute to adjust what he said before i snapped at love´How could you? I did not want him to find out.' ´Well, Mitch is his Wolf, and also my own twin, what was I supposed to do, he felt my pain and i can't hide anything from my brother and neither should you.´ With that she Left my mind.

When we reached his place Alec and Ales (my two oldest brothers) came out  along with their Mates to hug me. After dinner ( which was really fun, cause the helltwins, meaning Andrew and I beeing together agian) Andrew practicly shoved me upstairs into his room. as soon as we sat down he said three words to me "Start talking, missy!"

FLASHBACK over:

I looked around to se that Andrew just parked his car next to mine. I could see that he was already smirking though i couldn't see his face. Well we're twins watchs gonna do?! He came over and threw his arm around my shoulder which made me smirk, also. We made our way to the main Entrance of the College while laughing. I was laughing so hard i almost didn't see Cayden or his personal bitch looking like someone punched them in the gutter. Now that did it to me, i strated craking up like a freak, Andrew doing the same beside me.

And with that we started our first day of Sophmore year in College.

My last thought before entering the building was afetr seeing all their shocked Faces was:

"Just watch out everybody, You're in for a ride to hell..."

_____________________________________________________________________

I know it's not really interesting but i needed this chapter so i can build on it for the next few chapters. I am gonna do more Flashbacks, but i needed this one for a start.

Hope you like it.

Please Vote and Comment

thanks love you,

DIMH