Chapter 3

I woke up around 7 and checked my phone. I had a text from Tom.
"Hey babe I'm coming to pick you up around 9:00 ish love you <3"
I text him back and told him that I couldn't wait.

Then I heard a soft knock on my door. "Hey Lea it's mom can I come in?". "It's open" I replied. She came in and sat at the edge of my bed. "Soo how was your date?" She asked. "Oh my god mom, it was amazing! Guess what??"."oh god are you pregnant?!" She said worriedly.

"No what the hell?! I'm not pregnant!".
"Ok just making sure" she said. "He asked me to be his girlfriend!" I said squealing. "Awwww my baby's first boyfriend your all grown up now". I smiled.

"So how was the party?" She asked. I was nervous because I didn't want to tell her we took shots or went back to his place because she would beat the fuck out of me. "It was cool" I said as calmly as I could. "I met some of his friends and stuff".

"Was there any drinking?" She asked. "There was but I didn't drink any" I said crossing both my fingers under the blanket. "Well that's good I'm proud of you" she said kissing my forehead. I felt really bad but if I told her the truth she would make me stop seeing Tom.

I did not want that to happen. "Lea, did you do any drugs?" She asked staring straight at me. "Oh god no mom! I don't even think there was any at the party!" I said. "Ok just making sure" she said getting up and going back to her room.

"Wait mom?". "Yea?" She said peeking her head thru the door. "Tom is um, coming to pick me up at nine and he wants to spend the day with me...is it okay if I go?". I asked hoping she would say yes. "Well I don't see why not, just don't do anything stupid".

"Okay thank you" I said rushing up to give her a hug. "You're welcome but I'm serious Lea, nothing stupid do you understand?". "Yes mom, nothing stupid I swear" I said crossing my heart with my finger.

"Okay, well I'm going back to sleep if he comes and I'm still sleeping tell him I said hi". "Okay I will" I replied. She went back to room and I closed my door. "Oh god what am I going to wear?" I said out loud to myself.

I made my way over to the closet and found some ripped skinny jeans and an old Beatles shirt. I put it on my bed and went to take a shower.

I got in the shower the warm water hitting my skin felt so good. I used my favorite apple body wash. It smells like fucking heaven. I lathered up, rinsed off, washed my face and got out.
I wiped the steam off the mirror with my hand and brushed my teeth.

When I finished I put my clothes on and brushed my hair. I didn't know if I should curl it . I didn't even want to because my hair is so thick it would take fucking hours and I ain't time for that. I parted it on the side and put a bobby pin in it.

I put on a little bit of foundation and eyeliner. And went down stairs to watch some tv.
*******************************
Toms POV
I was excited to see Lea she made me happy. I also couldn't believe I had the guts to say that I loved her. I really meant and I hope she did too.

I had the whole day planned out for us. And since her curfew is midnight it only made it better. I got out of bed and took a shower.

When I was done I put on a white t-shirt and some khaki shorts. I went to brush my teeth.

After I was done I had a quick bowl of cereal and got my keys. It was only 8:35 so I had time to get her some flowers. I couldn't decide which flowers to get her so I would get her the one that looks cooler.

After I got the flowers. I went to pick her up. It's weird how I've only known her for about a week maybe but I feel like I've known her my whole life. As corny as that sounds. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. I wasn't exactly hungry I guess I had like the butterflies or something she made me nervous.
**********************************
Leas POV
I was watching American Horror story. When I heard the door bell ring. I got up turned the tv off and ran to the door and flung it open. "Tom!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.