Chapter 33

An hour and a half later. I was tired, so was Tom. We did like five rounds. Holy hell. I was pretty sure I stopped breathing once or twice.

"Oh my god" Tom panted. "Yup" I replied. "Can you fuck like that all the time?" He asked. I laughed. "I could say the same to you...Daddy" I replied reaching over and kissing his jawline. "Was I good?" He asked. "You were perfect" I replied.

"You weren't too bad yourself baby girl" he replied. I climbed on top of him and kissed him. "I like when you call me that" I say kissing his jawline.

A little bit later we laid on his bed naked and caressing each others bodies and I listened to him go on and on about his hopes for the future, about blink, and about me.

"I really want you to come with me Lea" he says holding my hand. "Babe I can't even begin to imagine life without you" he says squeezing my hand.

"Tom can we please talk about this later" I sigh. His lips tighten into a thin line. "Fine" he replies. I sigh. "Babe we just had some of the most amazing sex ever let's not ruin it by talking about sad stuff" I say kissing his chest.

He nods and gets up. "I'm gonna take a shower" he mumbles. Great he's mad.

"You're welcome to join me" he says catching me off guard. I turn around to to him and smile. "Sure" I say.

Did we have shower sex? Yes. I'm not sure how we still had energy to go at it again.
***
"Maybe we can just get married in Vegas and run away from all this shit" Tom sighs sitting back in his seat.

We were parked in my drive way talking. "Vegas? That's pretty cliche for most spontaneous weddings" I laugh. He smiles weakly. "Kari's been trying to convince me to go see my Dad she keeps throwing 'before it's too late' in my face" he says. I don't know what to say so I just squeeze his hand.

"Maybe I'll go...I haven't decided yet" he says. "Well honey" I sigh. "I'll support whatever decision you make" I say. He turns to me with a loving look on his face. "You really are the best" he says. "I know" I smile.

He walks me to my door and we hug just like we always do, for like ten minutes and then we kiss for about three minutes and he pulls away and leaves me and I go inside feeling empty because he's gone.

A/N This was short I know! I'm sorry but school stated back up and I've been super busy and I hope to have a new and longer chapter this weekend I love you guys! Thank you for all the votes and amazing comments!🤘🏼❤️👽