Chapter 11

It was nighttime now and me and tom were standing out side of a small club where the producer was and we were waiting for Travis and Mark. "Okay I'm gonna go set up" he said pulling in for a hug. "Tom, I love you and I hope you have a good show, play your heart out don't get too nervous, you look amazing your gonna play amazing, and you are amazing" I said kissing him. "I'm not really that nervous because when I see your beautiful face in the crowd I'll be happy" we kissed one last time and he went backstage and I went to sit at a table dead center in the middle. "Can I get you anything to drink?" A waiter said to me "um can I get 2 shots of vodka?" I asked "yes mam I'll be right back with your drinks". Thanks I replied. I looked to the door and Mark and Travis walked and we're looking around.

I got up and went over to them "hey guys tom is back stage setting up" I said. "Okay cool Um...is the producer here yet?" Travis asked "I don't know I haven't seen anybody who might look like a producer" I said looking around. "Guys your gonna play an amazing show and I'm so proud of you guys!" I said giving them hugs "thanks Lea for coming here and supporting us you're the only person who actually likes our music" Mark said "aww your welcome and after tonight everybody is gonna fucking love your music!" I said. They gave me one last hug "good luck guys!" I said as they went back stage. I went to go sit back down at my table. I looked around and saw a guy about 40 years old in a suit. He walked over and sat down in the table in front of me.

Pretty soon the lights dimmed and the stage lit up. "Heeelooo everybody tonight we have a skate punk  band to entertain you tonight! give it up for Blink 182!" The guy said. everybody started clapping and cheering. Me, I was clapping really fast and screaming. The curtain opened and I saw my amazing boyfriend on the right and Mark on the left and Travis in the back on drums. They stood really still for a second staring into the crowd. Tom eyes scanned the room until his eyes landed on mine. I love you I mouthed to him. He loosened up and then started talking to the microphone."what's up guys?" He said everybody cheered. "Ok before we start playing I wanna thank my beautiful girlfriend for being here tonight with out her I wouldn't have the motivation to do this so can we clap for her?" Everybody started clapping. I turned a very bright red. "I love you Lea" he said before playing.
I heard the opening chords for M+Ms and I clapped.
*********************************
2 hours later
"Good night I hope you guys had a great time! Fuck yea!" Mark said as the curtain closed. I got up and went back stage. I saw tom taking his guitar off. I ran up to him and threw my arms around his neck. "IM SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU!" I said he picked me up and swung me around. I kissed him with so much force. "I love you! I love you! I love you!" I said over and over showering his face with kisses. "I can't breath!" He said. "I'm sorry!" I said letting go of him.  I was so proud of him I could die right here right now! I was proud of Travis and Mark as well. "I'm so fucking proud of you guys!" I said running and giving Mark and Travis hugs too. "Let's get some drinks to celebrate this glorious occasion!" Mark said in a funny voice. We started walking from backstage when the producer stopped us. "Hello boys that was some show you put on I liked what I saw I will tell you that" he said. "That's awesome!" They all said. "I'm gonna be in contact with you and set up a meeting with my team as soon as possible" the producer said. Tom,Mark, and Travis looked around like they were being punked. "Okay we'll see you then!" Mark said shaking his hand. He shook all of our hands and when he got to me he said "are you in the band too?". "Oh no no I'm toms girlfriend" I said laughing. "Oh I see..got yourself a pretty one there tom" he said winking at me and walking away. "GROUP HUG!" Travis exclaimed we all smiled and got in one big hug. "Drinks!" Mark said walking to the bar. " we can't drink a lot because we gotta drive to the air port remember" I said to tom as we walked to the bar."okay three beers minimum" he said. I eyed him carefully and nodded my head.

"Ok I'll take a beer and- what do you want babe?" He asked lookin my direction. "A shot of vodka" I said which was my favorite drink. The bar tender handed us our drinks and we walked over to a booth in the corner and sat down. "So how do you guys feel playing your first show!" I asked with a smile. "I feel like my head would explode!" Travis said drinking his beer and scanning the room for potential girls to fuck. "I honestly think I can run a marathon I have so much energy it's crazy" Mark said laughing "yea like your fat ass would actually run" Travis said to him. "Yea i'll run my ass to sombrero" he said back. I laughed they were always teasing  each other. "What about you babe?" I asked turning to tom. He had a big smile on his face. "I feel like this is only the beginning and we are gonna be big and I couldn't have asked for better band mates or a better girlfriend" tom said kissing my cheek. I blushed and kissed his cheek. "To blink" Mark said lifting his beer. "To blink" the rest  of us said lifting our drinks. "I gotta piss" Travis said getting up and walking to the back of the club where the bathroom was. I looked over at tom who was talking away to Mark about band stuff. I suddenly got an idea. I allowed my hand to slide over to toms leg as it slowly moved down to his crotch. I watched how he reacted to my touch by stuttering on his words and leaning forward. I laughed quietly. I started rubbing him feeling his dick get harder with each rub. "Fuck" he said under breath. "Are you okay?" Mark asked raising an eyebrow. "Uh-y-yea" he said. "I'm gonna get another beer I'll be right back" Mark said getting up. Tom turned to me. "What are you trying to do?" He asked with a smile. His hand was covering his crotch trying to hide his very obvious boner.