I

Marco's POV

This idiot, ugh. Why do they have to set this arranged marriage thing?!

-Flashback-

"Ano?!" This girl keeps on yelling, kung nakikinig sana siya sa mga sinasabi ni Papa kanina. Hay, edeh sana I won't waste my energy for explaining it to her all over again.

"See? They'll do this arranged marriage thing for us to merge to your company, so that mas lumaki pa ang investments of both companies. Don't you know it?"

"Hindi. Wala naman kasi akong pakialam dun." She said and she popped out the lollipop out of her mouth.

"You're the next CEO of Costanza Company for pete's sake!" I said and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Hindi ba pwedeng si Ate CM nalang?" She looks like a kid asking for more candies! Ugh. What kind of wife will I have?!

"Because according to your Father's will, the company wil bel pass on to the youngest daughter of the family." I said, kinuha ko ang mga folder na nagkalat sa office table ko and I piled it neatly.

"Kasi naman. Ayaw ko pa magpa-kasal." She said, naka-indian seat siya sa couch ng office ko, still wearing her uniform and still eating.

"So do I. 4th year highschool palang tayo, and I don't even like you." I peeked at her and she suddenly stopped from eating, she shaked her head and continued eating.

"Don't worry, the feeling is mutual Marcoconut!"

"Stop calling me Marcoconut, Miray!"

"Edeh, tigilan mo rin ako sa Miray mo."

"So, what's your plan?" I asked her.

Almira is silent for a while and after a few minutes a smile is formed in her lips, "Let's make a plan to get rid of this arranged marriage."

­

-

We still don't know what plan we will do, but she said that we should share our ideas to each other. As if she can think of ideas, ako nanaman ang aasahan nun.

"Almira Costanza, principal's office now!" Here we go again. I look at the lobby and she's looking at me, she smirked and she wiggled her eyebrows. Aish, this girl! Always looking for trouble! I'm the school's Supreme Student Government President, that's why when she's in trouble, she'll ask help from me. Kapag hindi ko raw siya tinulungan isusumbong niya ako kay Tito Clark and also to my Dad. Ugh. What if naging mag-asawa na kami, ako ang under? NO.