Chapter Six

"He doesn't love you. That's why he's leaving, Arthur," François said to me as he took a drag from his cigarette. It has been around 2 weeks now, and François was going to France for the holidays. I wish he was staying, but he has family, just like I do.
"Au revoir, Arthur," Francis smiled at me while Francis just scoffed. I hugged him tightly before he went to his airport gate. I whispered my goodbye once he was gone, then sighed, and walked out of the airport. I'm going to miss him so much.
"You know...you're wrong, François. He loves me a lot. I...I can tell," I whispered to him.
"Keep telling yourself that, dumbass, and your heart'll be in pieces," He sighed. I swear, he always sighed, and was always bored with something. There was no impressing him.
"Liar," I smiled to myself as he disappeared and I got into my car.

The holidays were relatively boring. Every other day I would call Francis with Skype or just regular calls. Sometimes my brothers, Allistor, who had flown in from Scotland,  Carlin, who flew in with him, though he had been staying in Ireland instead, Dylan, from Wales, Kaelin, and Peter would do things together like ice skating or just hanging out. The three who flew in from the UK are triplets and are around 26 now. None of them had a significant other, probably because Carlin loves his alcohol, Allistor loves fights, and Dylan is a mix of the two. Kaelin is younger than me, and is still in 8th grade. Peter is the youngest of us all, and is only in kindergarten. He's a little shit though. All of those lucky assholes don't have my condition though. But my cousins from Australia do.
The oldest is a guy named Jett. He's a little weird and kinda crazy when he's having an episode like I do, but is pretty nice, so I like him. He's little sister, Jessica, is a brat who likes to play with Peter, but when she's having a really bad episode...she's a lot like me. She is usually in tears from the screaming, is either hugging her knees, or someone else. That someone is usually me because I understand her the most apparently. I think it's just cause the others are scared of her even though she's only 7.

I will admit, it's a little weird how I now know 4 people with schizophrenia now that I know Lukas and Emil. But...I guess it's just kind of a small world. But speaking of those two, I've been hanging out with the "Nordic 5" as they have been named (by the American Idiot). They're all really funny people, and took me and my brothers ice skating. They taught us all. So far, I think I like Lukas the most, as he is quiet, calm, and is an artist with a liking for magic as well. His brother is into those aesthetic things that you see on that website, tumblr, so he's always taking pictures, and being a hipster. I haven't seen either of them during an episode though, despite all the time I've spent with them. Anyway. Tino is the most festive. He always has a Santa hat, and has already given out all his gifts. He just loves Christmas. His boyfriend, Berwald, is somewhat of a pushover and is a stoic-silent type. He calls Tino his wife, and keeps him close, but rarely says anything. It's...kind of amusing. Finally is Mathis. My LEAST favorite. He took a liking to Gilbert and Alfred for a reason. They are all loud and irritating idiots. He loves to just...shout, apparently, but I guess he's nice. He also seems to like Lukas a lot, but he also flirts with a lot of girls we meet. Like, at the ice skating rink the other day, he kept flirting with a pretty blonde girl. I'd never seen her before, but she didn't like Mathis at all. So she poured hot chocolate on him. He had it coming.

Anyway...I'm rambling on now. There hasn't been much going on without school in session. I mean, yeah Oliver and François is still bugging me, but Marybell is around a lot too. She makes me smile. Flying Mint Bunny likes to come around too, "to cheer me up." I've had maybe two breakdowns over the break, but nothing incredibly serious. Well...except for when my dad saw me with a noose around my neck and cuts down my arm.

I guess that deserves explanation. Oliver was being particularly mean that day, and was calling me horrible names that I, thank god, have forgotten. Then François told me that Francis wants me dead. He said that that was the reason he wasn't answering. That he was cheating on me. He was prying on every single one of my insecurities. They both then began instructing me, a broken down thing, on how to tie the rope, and where to cut. Of course, I didn't cut the right way, so Oliver screamed in my ear about how stupid I was.
Anyway...so now I have around 20 cuts on my left wrist, and a somewhat broken self confidence. But...everything will be okay. I hope.