Chapter 44

After you woke up, you stared at Lauren for about 10 minutes then fell back asleep. Lauren stirred awake, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She looked down at your naked body, feeling herself getting turned on.

She bit her lip, leaning down and kissing your lips. Your eyes snapped open, and you immediately kiss back. Lauren crawled onto your lap, her hands on the nape of your neck. You set up and flipped the both of you over.

"Again?" you husked out.

"Yeah."

---

The next day at school, you and Lauren walked hand in hand at school. Dinah raised an eyebrow at the two of you, noticing the happiness on both of your faces.

She grinned, "You two totally had sex."

Lauren started coughing in surprise, while you just smiled. Camila made a disgusted face.

"Ew, Y/N!" Camila mumbled. You looked at Camila.

"How was your date with Shawn?" you asked, changing the subject. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Dinah shift uncomfortably.

At the mention of the date and Shawn, a wide smile spreads across Camila's face.

"It was..amazing. You know how I like those old fashion 50s diner places?" You nodded, waiting for her to continue. "He took me to one of those places. And then we did karaoke."

"You sang in front of other people without having a panic attack?" you asked, shock on your face, "Good job. I'm proud of you, Camila."

"Yeah," she smiled, "But I didn't feel the panic attack or nervousness with Shawn. I felt comfortable with him."

Before anyone could say anything else, the bell rung, signaling for students to get to class.

----

At lunch, Ally sat a little bit closer to Normani. She, nor Normani, has talked to Troy or about Troy. Sure, Troy walked by them sometimes, but he didn't spare them a second glance. Normani didn't have a problem with that, in fact, she didn't even feel guilty about having sex with Ally.

Ally, though, felt differently. Of course she felt guilty about having sex with Normani and Troy finding out. If Troy didn't find out? Heck, she wouldn't feel as guilty. She loved the sex with Normani. And if she could do it again, she would.

Dinah sighed and stared at her tray of food. Hearing Camila talking about Shawn made her upset. Sure, she says she's over Camila. But not fully. She's trying to be. Zendaya arrived at the lunch table and sat down next to Dinah.

"Hey," Zendaya greeted her with a smile, but frowned when she saw the look on her face, "What's wrong? Who hurt you? Do I need to beat them up?"

Dinah laughed and looked up, "Nothing. Nothing since you're here, "Zendaya blushed and smiled, looking away.

You stared at Lauren as she ate her food. You loved to admire Lauren. You loved to stare at her beauty. Lauren found it weird, but in the inside, she loved it. She loved how you stared at her for no reason. You loved the feeling when your skin touched hers. You loved the feeling when she held your hand or when she wrapped her arms around your neck and kissed you.

You loved Lauren.

///

edited - 8/19/17

snapchat : graciejbands

- gracie 💓