Chapter 73

It was a stormy day out in Miami. Dark grey clouds covered the sky, and the thunder roared on.

Spring Break was now over, and summer was rolling close. One more week before they went on break, and everything has been going great.

Except for Louis. He's having trouble expressing his feelings to Harry. Harry and Taylor are still dating, and Louis hates every minute of it.

Y/N and Lauren laid in Lauren's bed, arms wrapped around each other as music played in the background. It was a relaxing day for the two, listening to music while the storm went on.

Lauren softly groaned, "I have class in ten minutes," she sighed, sitting up. "I don't wanna go,"

"Then don't," Y/N shrugged, and Lauren playfully glared at her. "I was kidding. How about this, I walk you to class? Since it's raining and all."

"I don't like getting wet," Lauren complained.

"Oh really?" Y/N raised a suggestive eyebrow, but Lauren glared at her again. "Again, I was just kidding. Come on, get up."

"No,"

"Get your cute ass up," Y/N demanded as she stood up. "I'm walking you to class."

Y/N put on her leather jacket, grabbing her keys. Lauren sighed again, standing up and grabbing her things, then putting on one of Y/N's hoodies.

"You don't have an umbrella?" Lauren questioned. "Seriously?"

"I'll buy one then," Y/N muttered, stopping the music and grabbing her phone. "Let's go."

Louis sighed as he sat on the bench, not caring if the rain pours down on him. He wore his bomber jacket with a hoodie under it, the hoodie up and covering his head. His elbows rested against his legs, his head in his hands.

He was dying to tell Harry how he felt, but Taylor was always with him. The only time he could tell Harry was in the restroom - which is not a great place. And he didn't want to do it over text, but he might just have to.

"Lou?" he heard, looking up to see Y/N and Lauren. "What're you doing out here in the rain?"

"I could ask you the same," Louis retorted, avoiding the question.

"I'm walking Lauren to class," Y/N answered. "Now you?"

"I'm - I was just leaving," he sighed, looking at Lauren, then Y/N. "I'll see you around."

Louis then got up, walking away from the two. Y/N shrugged as Lauren looked at her.

"You gotta be quiet," giggled Camila. "We're in the library."

"You're the one giggling!" Tori quietly exclaimed, smiling as she stared at Camila.

"Yeah - well you keep staring at me!" Camila whispered, playfully glaring at her.

Tori rolled her eyes, but kept the smile on her face. She looked down at her phone, her eyes slightly widening.

"Shit," she cursed. "I'm late for my next class,"

"Oh," Camila frowned, not wanting to leave Tori. "Well, I'll walk you to it?"

"It's raining,"

"So? I'm gonna have to walk through it anyway," Camila retorted. "Besides, wouldn't want you getting scared of it."

Tori rolled her eyes again, "Come on. Let's go."

Camila internally cheered, grinning in success. The two put on their jackets as they walked out. Tori luckily brought her umbrella, getting it out and putting it over her and Camila.