Chapter 7

Mitch's P.O.V

"Scott I-I love you. Before, you speak, when I say I love you, I don't mean as family. I mean I really really love you, more than a friend. I had this feeling since we met, I had a crush on you big time in highschool, that is why I came out. Scott I know you just came out a relationship, but I can't hold back anymore. There are so many days when I cry myself to sleep, because I think you won't love me back. Scott I need to know, I NEED to know what are your feelings about me. I mean, I will understand if you don't feel the same."

Scott's P.O.V

Mitch had called me to the room. I came, because he has been acting weird ever since Alex came. So, I went and he started telling me his feelings about me. I admit it, I did know that he loved me, but when he explained to me how much he does. I was in awe.

"Mitch, stop crying, please." He wiped his tears and stared at me with pleading eyes.

"Mitch." I started and grabbed his hands and rubbed them.

I took a big sigh.

"Look Mitch, I love you with all of my heart, more than a friend, more than family, more like a boyfriend, too. But, I'm not sure if I am ready to go into another commitment. No, I am not talking about how I just got out of an relationship, I just don't want to hurt you." I finally spoke.

Believe it or not, I am actually telling him the truth.

Mitch's P.O.V

I didn't even notice I was crying, until Scott had told me to stop. He was telling me that he loves me too, but he doesn't want to hurt me.

"Scott do you not see how we act around each other? We act like a freaking couple. For god sake, we even have OUR own ship name. Scott, I know you, you wont hurt me. If you truly love me, you wouldn't even try to hurt me. I love you, Scotty." I took the courage and kissed him on the cheek.

When out of nowhere, Scott had pulled me back in and kissed my lips and we made out. I could have sworn there were fireworks in the air. His lips felt like a cloud and he smelled like the most beautiful thing you ever smelled. I am so astonished that, I, Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi, am kissing, the one and only Scott Richard Hoying.

Scott's P.O.V

So I pulled Mitch in for a kiss and we started to make out. Jeez, his lips are like heaven. His small body, trying to lean in on the kiss is so freaking hot. I pulled away to breathe and decided to take my chance.

"Mx.Grassi (Yes, Mx, from that one Sup3rfruit episode) will you be my boyfriend? I asked.

"I will be delighted to be your boyfriend, Mr.Hoying" Responded Mitch.

"YAY!" I yelled with excitement.

"Oh shut up and kiss me you fool!" Mitch laughed.

"I will do as asked, my queen." I said and kissed him again.

We fell asleep after awhile. Mitch lied on my stomach and was out cold. I looked at the beautiful angel on me and smiled. I love you, Mitchell.

Hey guys remember I said I will try to update more than one chapter, well its not happening tonight. I am really sick that I feel like my head is going to blow. I tried to at least do this chapter because I didn't wan to leave yall hanging. Hoped you like the Scomiche moment. Bye.