Chapter 6

Kevin P.O.V (finally)

"I want to love you ,PYT, pretty young thing"

I was currently cleaning up my apartment while blasting some good music. Then, I got a knock on the door. When I went to open it, I was face to face with the most beautiful girl in the world.

"WILL YOU PLEASE LOWER DOWN YOUR MUSIC, IM TRYING TO STUDY!" She yelled over the music.

"YEA, SURE!" I screamed back.

I didn't realize it was that loud, so I ran to the speakers and lowered them down. As soon as I did that, I ran back to the door to see if she was still there. To my surprise, she was.

"Hey, sorry about that, I didn't know I was disturbing others." I apologized.

"Well, you were, but thanks for lowering it down, I couldn't concentrate on my work." Said the girl.

"Again, I'm sorry for that, but can I get your name?" I asked, trying not to sound eager.

"My name is Frances" The girl, who apparently is named Frances replied.

"The name's Kevin, and you have such a beautiful name."

"Thank you." Frances said while trying to hide her blush.

"You are very pretty young lady, I must say." I complemented her, I wanted to see her blush more. She was very cute.

"Well, you're not so bad yourself" Frances flashed a smile.

God, was she beautiful. She had brown hair, that stopped halfway down her back. She had hazel eyes, and she was short.

"Hello? Kevin are you okay?" Frances had snapped her fingers in my face.

I guess I got lost in her beauty that I didn't know she was talking to me.

"Uh, oh yea I'm fine, was just thinking." I finally came back to reality.

"Okay, good. Well, I have to go now." Frances told me.

"It was nice meeting you, Frances. I hope you have a wonderful night." I said while shaking her hand.

"It was nice meeting you too, Kevin. You are such a kind gentleman." Frances replied also, while shaking my hand.

She let go and she stepped back a little.

"Bye" she said as she waved.

"Bye" I waved back.

Within a few seconds she was gone. I went back into my apartment and finished tidying up. Finally, I got in my bed and thought about the day I had. I hope to see Frances again, soon.