Chapter 15

Frances P.O.V

"So how did you guys meet and how did it become?" I asked Nyla.

The girls and I were in Mitch's room and the guys were in Scott's room. Us girls were talking about boys, of course. We started with Nyla because I wanted to learn about how Avi and her became a couple.

"Wellllll." Nyla started and chuckled at her own story.

"We didn't exactly meet like a regular couple would. When we first met it was REALLY awkward. So Kirstie, Keiyla and I all decided to go to a fair that was opened for Spring Break. We all dressed up and went around, I want to say 8 pm, and we went on the rides. Kirstie and Jeremy were a couple already, but Kieyla and I were the only one's that were single."

"I'm still single, but I don't need a man. I'm an independent woman!" Keiyla said with sass.

"Girl, shut up. I was talking." Nyla rolled her eyes.

"Continue." Keiyla smiled.

"Okay, back to what I was saying. Keiyla and I were still single, but Kirstie had the idea for us to go on the love boat ride. I was going to say no,until I realized it's just going to be the 3 of us. Nothing will hurt right? Well, guess what? I WAS WRONG! We all got in the line to go on the ride. When it was our turn to go on the ride, they said only 2 people per cart so Kirstie and Keiyla deserted me. I was expecting to sit by myself, but they took me to cart with someone in it. So I sat down and saw it was a guy, and we both looked at each other and said  nothing. I turned around and acted like I was looking at another ride. The love boat ride started and all these things about love came out. I looked at the mysterious guy and we met each others eyes. The look he gave me made my cheeks redden and I felt heat on them. He smiled and said "You're cute.". I giggled and said "Thank you, and you're not bad yourself.". The whole ride we talked, ignoring the whole show that came with the ride. The love boat had came to a stop and Avi, I learned his name during the ride, had gave me his number and we went our ways."

"AWWWW! At least you met someone in a unique way Nyla." I said.

"Yea, oh and he asked me to be his girlfriend when we met up for lunch." Nyla smiled and blushed.

"I swear yall are too cute." Kirstie said in a baby voice.

"SHUT UP!" Nyla had threw a pillow at her.

"No, you!" Kirstie threw a pillow back.

"NO!" Nyla had hit Kirstie with another pillow.

Next thing you know, all of us are having a pillow fight.

"ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT!" Mitch had said, tired from the pillow fight.

"Whew, that was fun." I said.

"Dang, my hair is messed up." Mitch said while grabbing a comb off his dresser, looking in the mirror and placing his hair back in place.

"Well, hello Mx.Drama Queen." Kirstie said with a mocking tone.

Mitch turned around.

"You better believe I'm a queen." Mitch rolled his eyes and flicked Kirstie off.

"AYE, LET'S KEEP IT PG, NO STICKING FINGERS UP AT PEOPLE!" Keiyla had proclaimed.

"Fine." Mitch said.

Just then, the door opened and Jeremy popped in.

"Hey can I have everyone in the living room?" Jeremy asked.

"Okay, ready girls." Mitch said ready to go. (Remember from the iBen PT90X green room workout, when Kirstie, Mitch, and Scott were doing squats and eating at the same time.)

All of us start laughing while we walk to the living room. When we got there Jeremy talks again.

"Babe, can you come here please?"

"Uh sureee?" Kirstie walked up to him confused as what was going on.

"Bae." Jeremy grabbed her hands and held them in his.

"We've known each other for a while now. We have been together for a little more than 2 years and I still can't believe I'm with the most beautiful girl in the world. I still don't understand how you picked a guy like me. I'm not that great, compared to your beauty and flawlessness. I love the hell out of you. I love how you look, your personality, how you interact with your family and friends. Everything. I love waking up in the morning and seeing your pretty face next to me. I love the way you make me feel every time I see you. I love how you play with and take care of Olaf. I see him as our child sometimes. One day I wish we can have our own child. That's if you would stay with me my whole life." Jeremy had got on his knees and pulled out a box with a beautiful diamond ring.

"Kirstin Maldonado, will you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?" Jeremy asked sincere.

By now all of us were in tears, even the guys. Kirstie was crying a river by now, but all she had to do was say an answer.

CLIFFHANGER.....................