Chapter 21

Still in Keiyla's P.O.V

Everyone woke up earlier and now we are in Scott's room watching Netflix.

"Hey, Keiyla, I know last night we were all drunk, but I remember seeing you with some guy." Kirstie had spoke.

It caught everyone else's attention that Scott paused the movie.

"Oh, who is this guy?" Mitch said raising his eyebrow.

I know they are talking about Jacob, but I don't like him. I mean for pete's sake, I just met the guy.

"I don't know what you guys are trying to get out of me, but yes I met a guy and his name is Jacob. No I do not like him, I can't just meet a guy and have feelings for him. First off, didn't I say I'm an independent woman?" I said disgusted by the thought of liking Jacob.

"Well, that's not what your body was saying when you were dancing with Jacob." Avi coughed.

"What the hell?! Shut up Avi!" I threw a pillow at him.

"First off, I was not dancing with him like Nyla was twerking up on you and you basically grinding on her!" I said irritated that they will ever think I would do something like that.

"YEET!" Mitch yelled.

"Oh don't sit there and 'YEET!' them because you aren't innocent either. You didn't think I was watching you giving Scott a lap dance. AND how Scott was sucking your neck and leaving hickeys everywhere!" I yelled at him.

"Hey, hey now Keiyla, let's calm down." Kevin said jumping in to calm me down.

"NO, I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! I can't believe you guys expect me to meet some random guy and hit it off the bat with him! I do not like Jacob, he was just a guy I danced with because I was bored and had no one to dance with!" I ran out the room so pissed that I was about to cry.

I need to call Jacob and tell him what this thing we have here is just friendship. Not even, if I still talk to him, my so called friends will think I like him or he might grow feelings for me.

PHONE CONVERSATION WITH JACOB AND KEIYLA

Jacob: Hello?

Keiyla: Hi Jacob, it's me Keiyla. Um can we talk please?

Jacob: Um, sure? What do you want to talk to me about?

Keiyla: I just want to say, I'm sorry that you got the wrong message. What happened last night was never meant to be. I am not ready for a relationship and I do not roll like that. Meeting a guy in a club then instantly liking him. No. I'm sorry Jacob, it was nice meeting you, but we can't talk anymore. Bye.

END OF THE CALL

I ended the call. I did not need a guy in my life to love me, then leave me. I don't do relationships. I don't do lovers. I am my own person and I can live by myself. I am not ready for a relationship.

"Keiyla, you didn't have to do that." Scott came to me and talked in a low voice.

"Well, I wanted to. I did not need him to catch feelings for me because I don't like him." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay, but that doesn't give you the right to bash us like that." He said calmly.

"What? Avi was the one who started it, then yall want to jump in. I can't believe you guys would even think that I will EVER do that with a guy. Especially with a guy I JUST met." I said started to be annoyed.

"Avi didn't mean it forreal. We were all just playing with you, we know you wouldn't do that. You didn't have to take that so seriously." Scott said.

"Well, now you know not to play with me like that." I got off the couch and went outside to get away from everyone for a while.

Well damn. OH HELLO! Well, that's today's chapter. Okay, before I leave. HOW THE HELL IS MY STORY GETTING READS SO FAST. Legit, I looked at my reads and votes last night, and it was like 600 something reads and 60 something votes. I look today and I have OVER 700 READS AND OVER 70 VOTES!  LIKE WHAT THE HELL! SO YALL HAVE SOME KIND OF MAGIC OR SOMETHING?! I'm not complaining, I'm just amazed. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Love,

Asia