Chapter 20

Before I get started, let me just say I know nothing about fashion. So if the clothes I describe look stupid on the people you're imaging, I'm sorry.

Keiyla's P.O.V

WOOO! We're heading to the club and I'm so excited. Kirstie is wearing a black dress and Jeremy is matching with a suit. Nyla is wearing a green-ish blue-ish dress and Avi is wearing an aqua blue color shirt with jeans and a beanie. Mitch is wearing a flannel and tight black jeans and Scott is also wearing a flannel, but has regular jeans and a snapback that has a strawberry on it. Frances is wearing a light purple short dress and Kevin is wearing a button up black shirt with jeans. Finally, I am wearing a light pink dress with a flower headband. Everyone looks very cute, especially me, haha.

"We are here!" Mitch yelled.

Everyone got out the van and went inside. We had to borrow Scott's mom van because there was a lot of us. We were all having a good time, until the Dj had turned on a song that all the girls started to dance in the middle of the dance floor with their partner.

"IMMA NEED ALL MY DUDES TO DO ME A FAVOR! GO UP TO A CHICK RIGHT NOW, GRAB HER BY THE HAND, AND TURN HER A** AROUND AND JUST, RIDE IT!"

I turned around because I knew Nyla loved this song, because she would always sing it. When I did turn around I saw her twerking on Avi. I had nobody to dance with so I decided to go sit by the bar and order soda because I don't drink.

"Can I get a coke please?" I asked the bartender.

"Sure hun." She said and handed me a coke.

"Thanks." I sat there drinking my coke looking at my friends having a good time with their boyfriends.

"Hello there?" A guy sat next to me and introduced himself.

"My name is Jacob." The guy flashed a smile.

"Uh, hi Jacob, I'm Keiyla." I was a bit uneasy because I didn't know what this guy was trying to do.

"Nice to meet you, Keiyla." He stuck out his hand to shake mine.

"Nice to meet you too, Jacob." I shook his hand.

"So what is a beautiful young lady like you sitting alone?" Jacob flashed another smile.

"Oh, I'm actually here with my friends, but they are dancing with their boyfriends." I said pointing to the group.

"Why aren't you dancing?" Jacob asked curious.

"Well, I don't have anyone to dance with." I actually looked at him for the first time.

I noticed he has dark brown eyes, an afro and a very cute smile.

"I can dance with you, if you like." Jacob offered.

"Um, sure." I said blushing.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand ran to the dance floor.

"Ah, hold on!" I said laughing because he was so excited.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER (AH-AH) JUST LIE TO ME THERE'S NO OTHER (HE-EY) I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER, TELL ME WHERE YOU'VE BEEN!"

Jacob and I were dancing and laughing with each other. I was having the time of my life. For the first time, I felt like I was happy with someone else.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Everyone decided we wanted to go back home. The only problem was everyone was drunk. Before, I left I said bye to Jacob and he gave me his number. I was so happy because no guy has ever made me feel this way. I got everyone in the van and started to drive to Mitch and Scott's. While I was driving all that I heard from the back was snoring and people making out. Why did it have to be me dealing with these drunken people. We finally reached our destination and everyone went to their places and went to sleep. I was getting ready to lay down on the couch until I got a text.

Jacob: Goodnight Keiyla, I had a lot of fun tonight.

Keiyla: Goodnight to you too Jacob. Thank you for lighting up my night. Sweet dreams.

And with that I fell asleep.

Hi there. Just a few clear ups. Yes, the "Jacob" in the story is Jacob Perez from Mindless Behavior (that is the guy in the picture). Simply because I used him as a character does not mean this is a Mindless Behavior fanfiction or Princeton or Jacob Perez fanfiction. I just used him as a character because I wanted to. This is still a Scomiche fanfiction. Clear? Okay. P.s the first song was Ride My Pony by Dj Jayhood and the second song was I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. Bye.

Love,

Asia