Author's Note

HELLO! I just want to say thank you so much for reading my FIRST fanfiction and FIRST actual book. I would have never thought my  book would have got over a thousand reads and over a hundred votes. I really hope yall liked it. Also, thanks for commenting on almost every chapter. I laughed at every single comment because your reactions were so funny :) . I am currently thinking whether to make a sequel, but I don't know. I have to wait until things are clearing up and I have time. Before I officially stop writing this story, I want to clear up some things.

I know in the last chapter you guys were confused about who the hell was Ricky. I can't remember what chapter it was, but early in the story when Scott was listening to music at the park he saw Alex making out with someone behind the tree. If you read it correctly, you will see when Scott confronted them, RICKY was saying "Excuse me who are y-" something along those lines. Then, Alex cut him off and said "Ricky, don't......". After that Scott had slapped Alex and ran home.

Another thing was Mitch engulfing in flames. I just randomly added that in the book to stir up some conflict and confusion. I might write a sequel about his powers and more, once again I am THINKING about it.

I hope I cleared up some things. This story was really fun to write. I hope I can write more in the future.

Love,

Asia