Chapter 16

Kirstie's P.O.V

Oh....my....macaroni. Someone please pinch me. I'm having a dream, aren't I? I mean *laughs nervously* Jeremy doesn't love me that much to propose?

"....will you marry me?" Jeremy had finished.

Okay, I was wrong.

"Ummm." I said.

I am so paralyzed that I don't even know what to say. Like I love Jeremy, and I do want to stay with him. I just don't know if I'm ready to get married.

"Ummm, what?" Jeremy asked with a sad expression.

Okay, Kirstin, what the hell are you doing? You love the man, say yes girl.

"Yes, will marry you Jeremy Michael!" I said really happy.

"YES!" Jeremy had put the beautiful ring on me and we kissed.

"OHHH GET SOME GIRL!" Mitch yelled.

Jeremy and I broke the kiss and everybody in the room started laughing their butt off. Soon, everyone was rolling on the floor with tears coming out their eyes.

"Okay, okay everyone lets settle down." Keiyla had said and we all followed directions.

"Since, we are having a family moment, I need to tell you guys something. This is mostly for Jeremy." Keiyla had turned to Jeremy.

"I know all of you had thought, Jeremy kind of looked like me when he first came. I really didn't notice until I really looked at him and really looked at myself. I did some research for years now, until a week ago. Jeremy?" Keiyla had looked into his eyes.

"Yes?" Jeremy answered.

"I'm your missing sister." Keiyla finally stated and waited for a response from Jeremy.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU ARE LUNA?" Jeremy was so shocked.

"Yes I'm 'Luna'. Luna is not my real name, it was supposed to be, but our parents named me Keiyla."

"But why did they still call you Luna?" Jeremy asked suspicious.

"I can't answer that, but I am the sister that got lost." Keiyla smiled and hugged him.

"So, this whole time, I was with my sister. YES! Life is sweet. I have a fiancé and I found my long lost sister." Jeremy was so happy.

"Speaking of your fiancé. I want to be the Maid Of Honor Kirstie." Keiyla had looked at me.

"Well, since I just found out that you are basically my sister-in-law, why not?" I shrugged.

"I CALL THE FLOWER GIRL!" Nyla comes out of nowhere.

"OKAY OKAY! Keiyla you're the Maid Of Honor, and Nyla you're the Flower Girl." I said stressed.

"Can Frances and I be the Bridesmaids?" Mitch asked.

"Of course." I said with a smile.

"Scott do you want to be my Best Man?" Jeremy asked Scott.

"Yea, I will love to be the Best Man." Scott said sincere.

"I guess we are the Grooms Men?" Avi asked speaking for Kevin and him.

"Yup." Jeremy said with a smile.

"When is the wedding anyway because you know I have to get a nice new dress and have my body looking good in it." Mitch said full with sass.

"Girl, you needs to *clicks her tongue 3 times and moves her hands* take it down three more notches cus I ain't the one." Nyla said.

"DRAG HUH SIS, HOW SHE GOING TO RECOVAAAAA!" Scott mocked Mitch.

"AYE STOP STEALING MY STUFF!" Mitch had looked at Scott.

"Make me." Scott smirked.

"Okay, later daddy." Mitch winked and Scott blushed.

"EWWWWW!" Everyone yelled.

"SHUT UP!" Scott and Mitch yelled.

They both laughed.

"Awww Scomiche." Frances geeked.

Scott and Mitch looked at each other and Scott ran to Mitch, picked him up, and carried him like a baby.

"AHHH, PUT ME DOWN!" Mitch yelled.

"I love you, BABY!" Scott made a kissy face.

"They are so #fcute" Avi and Kevin said at the same time.

"I know right?" Jeremy laughed.