Chapter 2

This is still in Scott's P.O.V

I was walking and I decided to go to the park because I need some fresh air. When I got there, there was nobody. I decided to take my chance and chill in the park alone. It was quiet while I was listening to Queen B with my headphones. All of a sudden, I saw a guy making out with someone behind a tree. I couldn't see who he was kissing, but I decided to mind my own business. Next thing you know the couple turned around and I saw...ALEX! My own boyfriend is making out with someone else! I stomped over there.

"WHAT THE HELL ALEX, IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT ME, AFTER ALL I GAVE YOU?!" I yelled.

"Excuse me, who are y-" said the guy who was making out with Alex, but he got cut off by Alex.

"Ricky don't, and Scott I'm sorry I didn't mean to I ju-" said Alex, but I slapped him in the middle of what he was saying.

"BULL CRAP, WE ARE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE, CLEARLY! DON'T TEXT ME, CALL ME OR NOTHING!" I said and I ran back home.

Mitch's P.O.V

I was watching SpongeBob waiting for Scott to come back from where ever he was. I was laughing at what Patrick said until a sobbing Scott came in.

"OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED?" I said as I ran to comfort Scott.

"He (sniffs) ch-cheated on me!" a miserable Scott answered.

"THAT SON OF BIT-!" I began to curse Alex out, but Scott was drowning in his tears.

"It's okay hunty it's okay" I was rubbing Scott's back calming him down.

Scott held on to my shirt and cried his eyes out. I hate seeing him like this, if I ever see Alex, he is a dead man.