Chapter 31

Mitch's P.O.V

Oh my gosh. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M DONE. I'M DONE! I am tired of fearing for my life and my friends dropping every minute. I DON'T HAVE ANYONE! Except for Scott. I don't need to lose him too. Look, I'm going to find out who this jackass is and why is he killing my friends. You would think I would be crying and mourning. No, this has made me cry so much, that I don't even have tears to waste anymore.This has turned me into a person who is done with this bullcrap.

"Scott, I'm sick and tired of sitting here and crying. If you haven't noticed, crying has got us nowhere. Literally all our friends are dead because of one person that is out to get us for God knows what." I stressed getting off the couch and walking back and forth.

"I noticed that Mitch. I have been thinking. How come we can't get the police to watch over us?" Scott asked.

For the first time I felt like I was going to strangle Scott. Is he not using his brain?

"REALLY, SCOTT?! ARE YOU F**KING SERIOUS?! WHAT THE HELL IS THE POLICE GOING TO DO!?! THEY CAN'T PROTECT US! EVEN IF THEY TRIED, THEY WILL JUST GET KILLED IN THE PROCCESS! DO YOU NOT SEE HOW THIS PERSON, WHO IS AFTER US, ATTACKS?! I MEAN HE FREAKING SHOT FRANCES WHEN THERE WAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE AROUND, SO I DON'T THINK HE IS SCARED TO ATTACK POLICE!" I said really pissed of that Scott said that.

"Babe, please calm down. I was just asking, geez." Scott said with a low voice.

"WELL, NEXT TIME USE YOUR F**KING BRAIN AND STOP ACTING LIKE A DUMBASS!" As soon as I said it, I regretted it.

"Babe, no. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I-" I was trying to apologize.

"No, I understand perfectly." Scott said plainly.

I let out a breathe.

"I understand that you don't need my help, because I'm a dumbass." Scott got up from the couch and went to his room and slammed the door.

"NO BA-" I just stopped.

Damn it Mitch. You really need Scott right now. Why the hell would you do that?

I went to knock on his door.

"Babe, can you please open the door?" I asked with a low and calm voice.

I didn't get an answer.

"Please, look I'm sorry." I begged.

I still didn't get an answer.

"I know what I said was wrong. It's just I am tired of losing people in my life. I am not going to sit here and watch you die in front of me." I said, now in tears.

Then the door opened and Scott had hugged me tight.

"I love you, Mitchie. I promise you aren't going to lose me." Scott said.

"I love you too." I muffled into his chest.

BANG BANG

"What was that?" I asked.

"It sounded like the door." Scott said.

We walked to the door and opened it. Out of nowhere, Scott and I knocked out from a gas.

---

Scott's P.O.V

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. It was very dark, like I couldn't see anything. I tried to move, but I noticed I was tied to a chair.

"Scott?" I heard an all too familiar voice.

"Mitch?" I answered back.

"Where are we?" Mitch asked, scared.