Chapter 5 : Moments in train

Chapter 5

(OHK, SO WE NEED A NARRATOR! LET'S CALL HIM FRANK! ;) x)

FRANK's P.O.V.

They sat for a while staring at each other.

"So guys, lets do something instead of giving smile-less stares, right?" Lisa suggested.

Everyone turned their attention to her.

"How about celebrity gossip? You know, Miley Cy-" Hayley stated but was cut off by the boys with a big "NO!".

Many suggestions were proceeded but they had already talked about them last time we guys met!

Finally a better suggestion came by our very own Danielle which was agreed by everyone, "How about childhood memories? :D".

"But whom should we start with??" Zayn questioned.

"Okay, I have something to tell, I named my hamster 'Hamster'!" Harry told.

All the girls went 'Awwwwww!!'

And Niall said, "Aren't you telling that the hundredth time?"

"Dude, the girls didn't know that!" Harry explained.

"Well as far as I remember, I once made my younger brother eat a dog biscuit!" Valeri told.

Everyone laughed.

"I gave Waliyha a bad make-up time while she was asleep and scared her the next morning telling her that it was demon's blood!" Zayn told laughing as Valeri continued, "Isn't it fun irritating your siblings?" While Zayn replied with High-five.

"I had painted my father's favourite bike with wall paint" Lisa disclosed her secret.

"I tried to drown a fish in its tank :P" Louis told as Harry added, "Yeah, I remember that poor fish,that was a Nemo fish!"

Like this everyone disclosed some of their childhood secrets.

Everyone extremely enjoyed remembering and talking about their old memories.

Lisa's P.O.V.

We all were tired of laughing so hard.

Our sides ached badly.

We all drank some water and energized ourselves again.

"So, now that we're done with our laughing, how about a good song?" Niall said and took out his guitar.

"That is a great idea,Niall!" We girls replied.

"So this one's for you Sammy."

As Niall strummed the first tune, we perfectly knew which was that and Liam started, "I've tried playing it cool,girl when i'm looking at you...."

Like this we all continued singing that song together, even other people around clapped for us when we were done with it.

We guys started to have Dinner.

"Does somebody have tissues?" I asked.

"Yeah, my maid surely had packed some, I'll just get them in a minute." Hayley replied, stood up and went towards where our bags were.

Hayley's P.O.V.

: While I was searching for the tissues, I saw someone staring at me continuously, but I just ignored at continued searching.

I had an awkward feeling about that guy, and as I turned around, I saw him standing a step away from me.

I saw his hand coming closer to my face, i was pretty sure he wasn't a nice guy.

As he was about to touch me, I slapped him hard which made him fall to the floor, I kicked him 2-3 times while yelling, "How dare ya, huh? Oh, so is it hurting you now? Well YOU DESERVE IT!!!"

I felt someone pulling me backwards hardly and as I turned I said "Stop pulling me like that Harry! What do you want?"

"Hayls, stop it! That is enough! He has had it now! Why did you start fighting like that? You could have told us, we would have faced that jerk!" Harry tried to calm her.

"Oh really, so you would leave your precious dinner for ME??" I asked him in a moking tone.

"Well, YES! Because you matter me more! And I don't want you to be hurt by such lads!" Harry replied intensed.

There was a complete silence between us after he said that.

Did he really care for me? But then suddenly I heard a squeal of laughter.

When I turned around i could see Sammy on the floor rolling with laughter.

Between laughs she managed to say, "Did you look at his face?! Ohmygosh it was priceless!!"

--x--

Lisa's P.O.V.

We all laughed making Harry and Hayley laugh too.

That guy ran away.

"That was brave, Hayley." Louis encouraged her.

"Yea, nothing was funnier than his slapped, red face!!" Valeri and Zayn giggled.

Hahah, I was glad that Harry and Hayley won't fight again, be good friends instead.

I think Valeri was quite happy with Zayn and Zayn with her, they might grow up to a relationship. Lol. Im thinking too far.

We all sat back on our seats, cleaned up everything and started chatting again.

After some time,Sammy, Niall, Danielle, Liam and me were quite sleepy so we decided to go and sleep.

I was confused because my berth was occupied by Valeri and Zayn who wanted to stay awake and chat for the time, but suddenly Louis looked at me and said, "Lees, you could use my berth for sleeping, I'll manage from yours when I go to sleep."

"Thanks Lou, bye and good night everyone!" I said and went to sleep.

After some time,Sammy, Niall, Louis, Danielle, Liam and me were quite sleepy so we decided to go and sleep.

I was confused because my berth was occupied by Valeri and Zayn who wanted to stay awake and chat for some time, suddenly Louis looked at me and said, "Lees, you can share my berth with me after they are done you can go back. :)

"Thanks Lou, good night everyone!" I said and we went to sleep.

--x--

---------------------------------------

A/N Guys, i had a request. I want more readers and votes! Please share my story!

Well, i admire Louis! What about you guys? Comment it ;)

Please vote comment share and follow me!

There is more to come!

I love you all! xx