Chapter 7 : Hilltop yet?

Chapter 7

Lisa's P.O.V.

So it had already been 3 hours ; Val and Lou had waken up so me and Val exchanged seats again.

I sat on the window seat this time.

Surprisingly Niall wasn't eating, he was just playing games on his iPhone.

Sammy, Liam and Harry were sleeping and Hayley was teaching Danielle to speak Hindi, well that was really nice! :D

It was so tiring to travel so much!

Me and Louis were staring at the scenery, it was like fabulous!

It had become very cold,some people were even shivering, so even after wearing woolen clothes and a jacket, we had to put something more scarfs, gloves and beanies or sleep with blankets on.

After like half an hour everyone in our friend zone were awake but, *YAWN* I suddenly started feeling sleepy! and ofcourse, Zayn slept before me, i guess he was extremely tired!

--x--

Louis's P.O.V.

All the snow and the trees covered with snow were very beautiful.

Lisa and I were looking at it but soon got bored because there was nothing new to see!

So we were bored and tried to talk instead.

Every time she smiled I felt butterflies in my stomach!

I was glad I had got a friend like her, and even happier that i could make her laugh anytime :P

Now she was sleepy, so I offered her my shoulder to sleep on; Yeah obviously she agreed and thanked me for that.

After some time i felt her arms wrapped around my arm as she got closer to me, maybe she was feeling more cold so i took out the blanket from my bag and covered her with it.

I wrapped my other hand around her back to make sure she felt warm enough.

Everyone looked at us and gave an 'Awwww' look.

I could do nothing but give an appreciating smile back to them.

--x--

Liam's P.O.V.

Well it was a calm because more than half of the people were sleeping.

I handed Danielle my scarf and an extra jacket, she was shivering badly!

When i checked, i realized she had catched a bit of fever so I told her to sleep on my lap.

I was really worried.

Maybe the environment didnt suit her, but i made sure she felt warm and was comfortable.

Well talking about Louis, i couldn't figure out what was he doing! Was he checking out the scenery or Lisa? He was staring at her sleeping.

Well right now i am really angry on Zayn! He told Val about my fear of spoons and was making fun of how he had shaved a bit of my eyebrow when i was sleeping!

This was disgusting, i'll see him once we reach the hill top.

--x--

Sammy P.O.V.

Awwww i couldn't see Niall so silent!

He didnt even eat anything!

I quickly offered him some crisps, but he ignored that.

I thought he might want something to drink, but I guess he didnt even want that!

Actually the thing was that he wasnt even paying attention, he was so much into the game he was playing that he forgot FOOD! :O

I tried to get his attention, but no!

He and his silly game!

I snatched his iPhone away and told him to eat something first.

"What the hell Sam?! I was playing that game!" Niall said.

"I know Niall, but you haven't eaten anything since morning you should eat something and staring at you phone is not good for your eyes!" I said.

"Oh stop it Sammy! I was gonna brake Zayn's high score! And please you don't tell me what's good for me and what isn't just mind your own business!" he snapped.

"FINE!" I snapped back; loosing my temper and i threw the packet of crisps on his face and walked away fumming.

--x--

Hayley's P.O.V.

I was sitting with Harry.

We were just talking about some of our old funny memories.

We had become really close and sweet to each other.

Whatever!

I still miss those fights...

Out of the blue I suddenly saw Sammy cry, i was horrified!

She came to me, she saw Harry and wipped her tears immediately without letting him know.

I requested Harry to sit with Niall for some time so he went.

"Okay Sammy, first calm down and stop crying." I told her giving her a handkerchief.

"Niall doesnt care about me at all! I'm afraid, what if he-" Sammy was interrupted by Hayley's scold- "Are you mad?? You should not say like that! It's just a fight dude, it'll soon be fine! Remember, true relationships are nothing without fights in it."

"Yeah.....but-"

"Nothing but! You're just thinking a lot about it! Chill! Everything's gonna be perfect again, okayy??"

"Ya okayy, thank you! Well do you have any idea when will we reach?? It's almost 4 hours!"

"According to the schedule, we should've reached till now!"

"Hmm...maybe some more time!"

We kept on talking. I was glad i was successful to cheer her up again :) Well now we were finally about to reach in approx. 10 mins.

So we woke up everyone and all of us started sorting up everything.

--x--

-------------------------------------------

A/N hope you guys are liking my story till now!

Even im excited for the Hilltop to come!

You know, sometimes while readings books, it feels like that particular situation is happening with me and all of it gets so adventurous until and unless the chapter is ended :P

lol!

There is more to come so keep yourself ready for it! ;)

I love you all! xxxxxx