Chapter 1 : Getting up late

Hey there directioners!!

This is my first book that i'm writing so please go easy on me and i really hope you guys like it! x

Love Somebody xx

Chapter 1.

Lisa's P.O.V.

Someone was knocking the door very hardly, it was disturbing my lovely dream in which i was finally getting married to my prince charming!

The scene which i had missed 3 times, i finally could complete feeling it but NO!

This time it wasnt the sunshine 'or' my brother playig the music on FULL 'or' my mom again shouting on the garbage boy either which disturbed my beauty sleep always, but that stupid KNOCK! 😡

This became very annoying so i stood up and went to open the door.

While i reached the door, i said to myself, "Urrgghh!! Who the hell is it???!! I again missed the happy ending of my dream! What could be more annoying now??"

And as i opened the door, i saw my mom standing there saying "Hell knows what's gonna happen with you! You're late for your trip!"

Aaahhhh! This was even worse!! I checked the time on my phone realising i was 1 hour late and i was even more horrified seeing 11 missed calls and a single message saying "Damn! We missed our train beacuse of YOU! You're so dead! 😡" by my best friend Valeri.

Valeri Jones. My best friend since like what, since i was 3 years old!

*FLASHBACK*

*Kindergarten School*

"NOOO! Don't joo (do) that! My Shand Cashle (sand castle) jon't you shpoil it again!" I screamed at the same 3 boys, my bullies, like the 100th time!

"Hahahah! Poor Lisha! Always playing with shand! Ew! Dirty gurl!" They teased me, like, again, the 100th time!

"Leave her alown!" Suddenly a voice came from my side.

A girl with blondish-brown hair and hazel eyes, i saw her holding a plastic thing in her hands.

"OH NOO! It iz the new 'shplash it away' ranger gun! We need choo run fraands!" The LEADER bully shouted and they all ran away.

Well i guess it was a water gun.

"Are you fine?" She asks me giving her hand to help me stand up.

"Yeah.." I reply her giving my hand too.

She tried to pull me up.

She did a bit, but as i was a bit more healthier than her, we both ended up falling down and banging our bums on the sand.

We giggled.

"What'sh your name?" She asked between her giggles.

"I'm Lisa. Lisa Andrews, and you?" I managed to reply between my dimpled laugh.

Yeah i had/have really cute dimples!

"I'm Valerie." She smiled back and since then we became the bestest friends!

Actually at first i thought she had told her full name, i thought her name was 'Val Arie' so i always called her 'Val' but once the monitor selections were going on in our class so when our teacher called her full name "Valeri Jones, you are elected for the electricity monitor" i was really confused.

After class when i asked her why the teacher called 'Jones' in her name, she started laughing like HELL!!.

At last after like 15-20 minutes, she managed to speak, "Lol it is my surname!" That day i got my doubt cleared but it's good that i had found a cute nickname (Val) for her. 😉