Chapter 9 : Secret disclosed :P

Chapter 9

Danielle's P.O.V. 

No noises at all?  

What had happened? 

I immediately woke up and checked outside.  

The shine disturbed my eyes but Where had everyone gone??  

I called Valeri from my phone. Here ringtone got me *I wont let these litlle things slip, out of my -* "Yo Dan!" She said.  

"Hey, where are y'all?" I asked. 

"Dude we are just out for a short walk. Dont worry we'll be back in some time." Valeri replied.  

"Okay, no problem! Be back soon!" I said and cut the phone.  

I waited for like what, 5 mins, but started getting bored so I decided that I better sit inside the tent otherwise I'll be more sick because of the cold and wont be able to enjoy the rest of the trip!  

I saw some phones kept there, i got all curious, i chose one randomnly, it turned out to be Lou's!  

Well, what could be his password?? 

Tomlinson??  

Harry??  

Red??  

Stripes??  

Pizza?? Oh right, Pizza! So now what, Play games?? Lol,no!  

What about his messages?  

Zayn...... 

Harry..... 

Mom.... 

He soo boring!  

Doesn't keep anything interesting only!  

What about his notes? Hmm... 

things to do... 

birthday of charlotte?  

date of halloween??  

hahah lol!  

poor Lou cant remenber a single thing! xD  

and...LISA??  

what?  

what is this?? I curiously read 'Another hour went of mine with her. . .i just cant forget her smile, i could feel every finger of her hand in my hand while i held her in the train, her beautiful eyes when she was sleeping....Lol how can i get so crazy/wierd in just 2 days?? Well i've never felt so comfortable with any girl, rather than my mom, i mean, such a wonderful person she is! so sweet! so caring! and i just....Oops! i gotta go! she's calling me! byee! Lou xx' I read that note, and i was SHOCKED!!!  

Ohhhk...So should i discuss this with Lee?  

No-no-no-no-no!  

it can mess up things!  

Well I'll just let it be and pretend as i dont know in front of Lee!  

But, now that i've his secret disclosed, i can make him do anything for it to be kept as a secret only!  

Hehehehehe evil thought Dani!  

I love how develish you can be at times! :P 

--x--

Frank's P.O.V. 

Everyone returned back to the tents as soon as possible.  

They didnt want Dani to be alone.