Chapter 11 : Horror Time!

Chapter 11

*2 HOURS LATER*

*AFTER DINNER*

Liam's P.O.V.

Aaahhhh.......Finally we were feeling a bit more warmer now.

Dani was sitting next to me wearing my jacket along with a shawl upon it.

I even had my hand over her to make her feel warmer and comfortable.

We all together had made a perfect campfire scene.

A big warm fire surrounded by 4 logs used as benches.

It was freezing cold that night

I just hope it doesn't snow until Danielle is fine or she'll not enjoy it.

"Guys why don't we just sit here like this only, like retards for the whole night, huh?" Niall asked.

"Don't bore Ni-" Harry was cut off by his notification tone.

"A new message from Mom" he tells and reads it out loud to all of us.

We all laugh in chorus. It was a small horror joke.

IDEA!

A bulb lightened up inside my head! :P

"People, how about some horror stories?" He says with a big brightened up smile.

Everyone agrees happily, INSTEAD - OF - LISA.

--x--

Lisa's P.O.V.

Ohhh no-no-no-no-no!

Not Horror stories!

I hate horror stories!

*FAKE YAWN*

"Oops guys, i think i gotta go! Sleepy already!" I said and tried to run away from there but then only Harry grabbed my hand immidiately and pulled me back to sit down cracking my bum on the log.

"Ouchh! Dumbo i got hurt!" I complained.

"Thanks Harry! Lisa, now you cant go away! C'mon, the stories are not gonna be real! You have to stay and face them!" Valeri scolds me.

"WHAT? Poor Lisa is still afraid of Horror stories??? Hahahhahahahahhahhahahah!!!!" Liam started to laugh on me like hell!

"OH SHUT UP! I'M NOT!" I snapped at him.

"Oh really? Then sit here for the next hour and face them!" Zayn challenged me.

Louis started laughing on me.

"Not fair, Lou! Not fair! well whatever, start it!" Me *challenge accepted* .

"Okay guys, so this a story based on a girl who turns wild after her parents' death. More than 100 people die because of her brain problem, she kills every person who comes in her way and sucks half of their blood. And. . . ." Niall narrated.

Eww!

Not interested at all!

I closed my ears, and started humming to the beats of 'I'm your basscreater' by Basshunter to distract my mind from that story.

Well i didn't realize i was humming so loud that people around could hear me!

"Shut up! You're disturbing the story!" Harry growled on me.

i rolled my eyes.

So now, I again tried to escape from there.

My eyes went 'left' , Harry was sitting listening to the summary really carefully and then 'right' , there was some space from where i could escape.

I gradually shifted my butt towards the right side.

Little more..little bit... Yes i did it!

I slowly crawled from behind the log but banged my head into someone's legs.

"Aagh!" I shouted but in a low voice.

I looked up seeing Sammy staring at me giving a look which my mom gives me when im being naughty.

She picked me up, held me by the elbow and took me back to that place.

Now in the left Harry, and at the right, Sammy!

Now all i did was sit like retards trying my best not to listen or imagine anything about that story.

I didnt want a haunted sleep.

I start texting Jack.

Instant reply! Cool! I like when people instantly reply to my message.

After like 10 mins of us texting, he said 'TTYL' to me and went to sleep.

"Liam, im feeling cold." Dani whispers to Liam.

"Oh then you should not take chance! You should go and sleep. Who would like to go with her, or should i go?" Liam asks.

I didnt loose this chance and immidiately said, "Me! I'll take proper care of her!"

I'm so glad i didnt hear anything of that story and i didnt need to hear the rest of it also.

I took Danielle with me to the tent and made her sleep.

I made sure she had left some space for Liam to sleep beside her.

I then went to my tent, i was sharing it with Valeri.

I finally got a call from my Dad.

I was really missing him!

"Hi daddy!!!!!!!!!" I screamed with full joy as i picked up the phone.

--x--

*AT THE CAMPFIRE, UNTIL LISA WAS ON THE PHONE.*

Zayn's P.O.V.

Niall was narrating the story, but i had something else on my mind! I just hoped that my plan would work. I could see Harry having no interest in the story so i thought of including him in my plan!

I whispered him the plan and got the exact reply which i had expected, "What would i get if i do that?"

"Whatever you want! Just do it please!" I begged him.

"Wokayy!" He agreed.

"This story is getting awkard, Zayn! Have you ever heard it before?" Valeri asked me.

"No Val! It's one of the new creations of Niall's stories i guess." I replied shifting a bit more towards her. "Hmm, i see! Don't tell him but it is boring!" Val remarks.

I just stick my tongue out. We suddenly heard some bushes moving behind us.

Maybe there was someone behind. "Zayn, what is it?!" Val asks me in a shivering tone.

------------------------------------------

A/N hahah cliffhanger! :P

next update will be 'cliffhanger reveal' which will be a short one.

'Wokayy' stands for 'well okay' .

As i hadnt post any chapter in the past 6-7 days, i posted 2 now together!

Im glad i did it so fast!

18 votes for the Chapter 12!

Please please please vote, comment, share, follow!

There is more to come! ;)

I love you all!!!! xxxxxxx