Chapter 15 : Bonfire

Chapter 15.

Lisa's P.O.V.

We finally reached back to our tents.

"You guys start and we all will change and then come back to you?" Liam asked with his hand on Danielle's waist.

We all girls nod as all the boys go to change.

I don't really know what happened but Hayley and Valerie were giggling all the time they then whispered something in each other's ear and walked away.

Me, Sammy and Danielle,  we decided to start cooking.

"How about some noodles?? I bought some noodle packets from the nearby shop." I suggested them.

"Yeah sure! Don't forget to add

some spices. They are in my bag!" Sammy says.

"Dani, could you get them from her bag please? I'm boiling the water here" I ask politely.

"Yeah, sure! where is it?" Danielle asks.

Sammy points in the left direction where the bag is kept next to a log. Danielle nods and jogs there.

"So what's up with Jake?"

Sammy asks me with a smirk.

"Nothing much, He is just working on his new science project with Alison."

"Alison? That brunette?" Sammy says with clear disgust in her voice.

"Yeah..why?"

"Umm..well....I think you should tell Jake to stay away from her.." She looks everywhere but not to me.

"Why what happened? Is everything okay?"

"Nothing much..."

"Oh come on babe! you've already told half of the thing! tell me!" I command her playfully.

"She....she was, Niall's ex.."

"Aww..That's no-"

She cuts me off, "No! I mean, she was cheating on him with

another guy!"

"Oh........Oh. I see!" I feel so bad for him. How can someone cheat a sweetheart like him! "Who was that guy?"

"Max.."

"Oh Max?! He used to hangout a lot with Jake."

"Hmm..No offense, but I don't think Alison is a nice girl to hangout with.."

"Yeah...well I'll try to start that topic with him next time I talk to him."

"Good. What's up with Louis?"

"What?"

"Is something up?"

"Yeah..he is just pissed off because I was talking to Jake."

"What's with that?"

"We both were having a snowball

fight and Niall called out my name because my phone was buzzing so I went away."

"Oh. That's not a big deal though. Well you should not worry about it. Trust me, Boys are like that only!"

"Haha I know!" I stick my tongue out. :P

Danielle breaks in our conversation with a 3 spice bottles in her hand.

I thank her and we continue cooking.

Harry and Louis, they both come back earlier than the other boys.

Harry wore a grey sweatshirt with his common black jeans and boots and his hair stuck up to the right.