Surprise! ;)

hellloooooooo!! I told you there's a surprise! :D now you have to recognize this part on your own, I'm not gonna tell you :P and thanks a TON to @sachiagrawal1 I love her so f*cking muchhhhh!!!!!! :* :*

woah almost 1k reads :D

so ya now go on with the chapter :D x

------------------------------------------

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Sss.... Lisa.... LEE!"I whisper yelled. She turns around as I speak again "I can't wait!"

"Calm down Zayn! I'm doing!" she replies.

I see her take Louis to the logs and starts to say something.  Obviously I can't hear them but I can see that her lips are moving. Suddenly she falls down on her but and wraps her hands around her right feet.

"OH NO! SHIT LISA!  WHAT HAPPENED?!" Louis asks.

"SHIT IT HURTS!!" she screams as we all gather around her.

I notice that no one is paying attention to me. I take my chance and grab Valerie by the elbow and turn her towards me. She looks at me deep in the eyes. I can't control myself and I crash my lips down on hers.

After a few seconds I notice that she isn't kissing me back so I start to pull away but she wraps her arms around me and starts to kiss me back while smiling into the kiss.

I pull her closer to me by wrapping my arms around her tiny waist. We kiss for a few more seconds.

"I think that's enough for the day." I hears someone say. We break apart and I notice Vals blushing.

"So are you guys finally committed?" Harry asks with a smirk.

"Oh shit no! Wait.... Val, you're an amazing girl. I've loved you since day 1. Now that I've confessed will you be my girlfriend?" I ask with confidence.

"Oh my god! YES! YES! YES!!" Valerie screams and hugs me tight. She pulls away slightly and gives me a peck on the lips. 

We have fun for some more time and then we eventually clean up everything and sleep.

-----------------------------------------

thanks for reading ILY :) x